Co Author Listing * Linguistic summarization of video for fall detection using voxel person and fuzzy logic
Co Author Listing * CMNN: Cooperative Modular Neural Networks for Pattern Recognition
Co Author Listing * Segment-before-Detect: Vehicle Detection and Classification through Semantic Segmentation of Aerial Images
* Semantic Segmentation of Earth Observation Data Using Multimodal and Multi-scale Deep Networks
Co Author Listing * Categorizing plant images at the variety level: Did you say fine-grained?
Co Author Listing * Dynamic and stochastic routing for multimodal transportation systems
Co Author Listing * Salient Object Detection in Images by Combining Objectness Clues in the RGBD Space
Includes: Audet, F.[Francois] Audet, F.[François]
Co Author Listing * Direct image alignment of projector-camera systems with planar surfaces
* Shadow Removal in Front Projection Environments Using Object Tracking
* user-friendly method to geometrically calibrate projector-camera systems, A
Co Author Listing * Shading-Based Two-View Matching
Audette, M.A.[Michel A.]
Co Author Listing * integrated range-sensing, segmentation and registration framework for the characterization of intra-surgical brain deformations in image-guided surgery, An
* iterative classification method of 2D CT head data based on statistical and spatial information, An
* Topologically Faithful, Tissue-Guided, Spatially Varying Meshing Strategy for Computing Patient-Specific Head Models for Endoscopic Pituitary Surgery Simulation, A
* Using Shape-Aware Models for Lumbar Spine Intervertebral Disc Segmentation
Includes: Audette, M.A.[Michel A.] Audette, M.A.
Co Author Listing * Farman Institute 3D Point Sets: High Precision 3D Data Sets
* Level Set Tree on Meshes, The
Co Author Listing * Globally-Variant Locally-Constant Model for Fusion of Labels from Multiple Diverse Experts without Using Reference Labels, A
Audibert, J.Y.[Jean Yves]
Co Author Listing * Context-dependent kernel design for object matching and recognition
* Context-Dependent Kernels for Object Classification
* Data-driven crowd analysis in videos
* Density-aware person detection and tracking in crowds
* Detecting Abandoned Objects With a Moving Camera
* Efficient and Scalable 4th-Order Match Propagation
* General Road Detection From a Single Image
* Graph-Cut Transducers for Relevance Feedback in Content Based Image Retrieval
* Manifold learning using robust Graph Laplacian for interactive image search
* Network-dependent kernels for image ranking
* Radon space and Adaboost for Pose Estimation
* Segmentation by transduction
* Semantic hierarchies for image annotation: A survey
* Some links between extremum spanning forests, watersheds and min-cuts
* Transductive Segmentation of Textured Meshes
* Vanishing point detection for road detection
Includes: Audibert, J.Y.[Jean Yves] Audibert, J.Y.[Jean-Yves] Audibert, J.Y.
16 for Audibert, J.Y.
Co Author Listing * Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Shear Wave Speed in Transient Elastography
Co Author Listing * Topological Comparisons of Fluvial Reservoir Rock Volumes Using Betti Numbers: Application to CO 2 Storage Uncertainty Analysis
Co Author Listing * Analysis of Whole Slide Images of Equine Tendinopathy
Includes: Audigie, F. Audigié, F.
Co Author Listing * Efficient Lattice Boltzmann Solver for Patient-Specific Radiofrequency Ablation of Hepatic Tumors
Co Author Listing * Collaboration and spatialization for an efficient multi-person tracking via sparse representations
* IMM-Based Tracking and Latency Control with Off-the-Shelf IP PTZ Camera
* Improving Multi-frame Data Association with Sparse Representations for Robust Near-online Multi-object Tracking
* Online multi-person tracking based on global sparse collaborative representations
* Relationships between some watershed definitions and their tie-zone transforms
* RIMOC, a feature to discriminate unstructured motions: Application to violence detection for video-surveillance
* Uniquely-Determined Thinning of the Tie-Zone Watershed Based on Label Frequency
7 for Audigier, R.
Co Author Listing * Supervised Method of Landslide Inventory Using Panchromatic SPOT5 Images and Application to the Earthquake-Triggered Landslides of Pisco (Peru, 2007, Mw8.0)
Co Author Listing * Direct Iterative Closest Point for real-time visual odometry
Audu, A.I.[Abdulkadir Iyyaka]
Co Author Listing * Computation of virtual environment from stereo-panoramic view
Index for "a"