Co Author Listing * Risk bounds for CART classifiers under a margin condition
Co Author Listing * Catadioptric Camera Calibration
* Catadioptric Projective Geometry
* Correspondence-free Structure from Motion
* C^4: A Real-Time Object Detection Framework
* Equivalence of Catadioptric Projections and Mappings of the Sphere
* Generalized Sparselet Models for Real-Time Multiclass Object Recognition
* Learning to Detect Aircraft at Low Resolutions
* Mirrors in motion: epipolar geometry and motion estimation
* Nine-point Algorithm for Estimating Para-Catadioptric Fundamental Matrices, A
* Omnidirectional video
* Omnidirectional Vision: Theory and Algorithms
* Paracatadioptric Camera Calibration
* Properties of the Catadioptric Fundamental Matrix
* Radon-Based Structure from Motion without Correspondences
* Recursive Multi-Frame Planar Parallax Algorithm, The
* Sparselet Models for Efficient Multiclass Object Detection
* Structure and Motion from Uncalibrated Catadioptric Views
* Unifying Theory for Central Panoramic Systems and Practical Implications, A
Includes: Geyer, C.[Christopher] Geyer, C.
18 for Geyer, C.
Geyer, C.M.[Christopher M.]
Co Author Listing * Prototype Sense-and-Avoid System for UAVs
Co Author Listing * Analysis of Georeferenced Building Data for the Identification and Evaluation of Thermal Microgrids
Co Author Listing * Airborne Thermal Data Identifies Groundwater Discharge at the North-Western Coast of the Dead Sea
* Concept and development of a unified ontology for generating test and use-case catalogues for assisted and automated vehicle guidance
Includes: Geyer, S.[Stefan] Geyer, S.
Co Author Listing * Canadian Forest Fires and the Effects of Long-Range Transboundary Air Pollution on Hospitalizations among the Elderly
Co Author Listing * Fast Interpolated Cameras by Combining a GPU Based Plane Sweep with a Max-Flow Regularisation Algorithm
* graph cut based adaptive structured light approach for real-time range acquisition, A
* Hierarchical coarse to fine depth estimation for realistic view interpolation
* On-Line Novel View Synthesis Capable of Handling Multiple Moving Objects
* On-line, interactive view synthesis and augmentation
* View synthesis by the parallel use of GPU and CPU
* Virtual Post-its: Visual Label Extraction, Attachment, and Tracking for Teleconferencing
Includes: Geys, I. Geys, I.[Indra]
7 for Geys, I.
Co Author Listing * Fitting a Second Degree Curve in the Presence of Error
Index for "g"