Co Author Listing * Application of trace-norm and low-rank matrix decomposition for computational anatomy
* Bayesian Approach to Sparse Model Selection in Statistical Shape Models, A
* Bayesian Polytrees With Learned Deep Features for Multi-Class Cell Segmentation
* Deformable Registration of Glioma Images Using EM Algorithm and Diffusion Reaction Modeling
* EM algorithm for brain tumor image registration: A tumor growth modeling based approach, An
* GLISTR: Glioma Image Segmentation and Registration
* Mixture of Probabilistic Principal Component Analyzers for Shapes from Point Sets
* Multi-Organ Nucleus Segmentation Challenge, A
* Variational Method for Geometric Regularization of Vascular Segmentation in Medical Images, A
Includes: Gooya, A.[Ali] Gooya, A.
9 for Gooya, A.
Index for "g"