Co Author Listing * Bayesian Estimation of Turbulent Motion
* Bayesian Inference of Models and Hyperparameters for Robust Optical-Flow Estimation
* Bayesian selection of scaling laws for motion modeling in images
* Consistent Spatio-temporal Motion Estimator for Atmospheric Layers, A
* Dense Estimation of Layer Motions in the Atmosphere
* Divergence-Free Wavelets and High Order Regularization
* Efficient Algorithm for Video Superresolution Based on a Sequential Model, An
* Image Assimilation for Motion Estimation of Atmospheric Layers with Shallow-Water Model
* Robust Optic-Flow Estimation with Bayesian Inference of Model and Hyper-parameters
* Self-Similar Prior and Wavelet Bases for Hidden Incompressible Turbulent Motion
* Self-similar regularization of optic-flow for turbulent motion estimation
* Three-Dimensional Motion Estimation of Atmospheric Layers From Image Sequences
* Wavelet-Based Fluid Motion Estimation
Includes: Heas, P.[Patrick] Héas, P.[Patrick] Héas, P.
13 for Heas, P.
Co Author Listing * Temporal and Seasonal Variations of the Hot Spring Basin Hydrothermal System, Yellowstone National Park, USA
Co Author Listing * Evaluation of automated electric transportation deployment strategies: integrated against isolated
* Facilitating Emergency Response Vehicles' Movement Through a Road Segment in a Connected Vehicle Environment
* Minimizing the Disruption of Traffic Flow of Automated Vehicles During Lane Changes
* Optimizing Departures of Automated Vehicles From Highways While Maintaining Mainline Capacity
Index for "h"