Co Author Listing * Analysis of Traffic Performance of a Merging Assistant Strategy Using Cooperative Vehicles
* Efficient Freeway MPC by Parameterization of ALINEA and a Speed-Limited Area
* Extended Linear Quadratic Model Predictive Control Approach for Multi-Destination Urban Traffic Networks, An
* Hierarchical Control Framework for Coordination of Intersection Signal Timings in All Traffic Regimes, A
* Improving the road network performance with dynamic route guidance by considering the indifference band of road users
* Integrated Predictive Control of Freeway Networks Using the Extended Link Transmission Model
* Introduction to the Special Issue on the 16th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC 13)
* On a spatiotemporally discrete urban traffic model
* Optimal Coordination of Variable Speed Limits to Suppress Shock Waves
* Parallelized Particle and Gaussian Sum Particle Filters for Large-Scale Freeway Traffic Systems
* Predictive Traffic Controller for Sustainable Mobility Using Parameterized Control Policies, A
11 for Hegyi, A.
Index for "h"