Co Author Listing * 3D Quantification of Wall Shear Stress and Oscillatory Shear Index Using a Finite-Element Method in 3D CINE PC-MRI Data of the Thoracic Aorta
* Chebyshev Series for Designing RF Pulses Employing an Optimal Control Approach
* Enhancement of Visual Perception Through Dynamic Cues: An Application to Mammograms
* Enhancing the Velocity Data From 4D Flow MR Images by Reducing its Divergence
* Motion Estimation Applied to Reconstruct Undersampled Dynamic MRI
* Sampling Less and Reconstructing More for Magnetic Resonance Imaging
* Simplex Mesh Diffusion Snakes: Integrating 2D and 3D Deformable Models and Statistical Shape Knowledge in a Variational Framework
* TRIO a Technique for Reconstruction Using Intensity Order: Application to Undersampled MRI
Includes: Irarrazaval, P. Irarrázaval, P. Irarrazaval, P.[Pablo]
8 for Irarrazaval, P.
Index for "i"