Co Author Listing * Automated breast cancer detection and classification using ultrasound images: A survey
* Discrimination of disease-related non-synonymous single nucleotide polymorphisms using multi-scale RBF kernel fuzzy support vector machine
* Foliage Clumping Index Over China's Landmass Retrieved From the MODIS BRDF Parameters Product
* Improving the PROSPECT Model to Consider Anisotropic Scattering of Leaf Internal Materials and Its Use for Retrieving Leaf Biomass in Fresh Leaves
* Limited Effects of Water Absorption on Reducing the Accuracy of Leaf Nitrogen Estimation
* Localization or Globalization? Determination of the Optimal Regression Window for Disaggregation of Land Surface Temperature
* Modeling Gross Primary Production for Sunlit and Shaded Canopies Across an Evergreen and a Deciduous Site in Canada
* Random Walk and Graph Cut for Co-Segmentation of Lung Tumor on PET-CT Images
Includes: Ju, W.[Wen] Ju, W. Ju, W.[Weimin] Ju, W.[Wei]
8 for Ju, W.
Ju, W.M.[Wei Min]
Co Author Listing * Ability of the Photochemical Reflectance Index to Track Light Use Efficiency for a Sub-Tropical Planted Coniferous Forest
* Does quality control matter? Surface urban heat island intensity variations estimated by satellite-derived land surface temperature products
* Expanding MISR LAI Products to High Temporal Resolution With MODIS Observations
* GOST: A Geometric-Optical Model for Sloping Terrains
* Hybrid Geometric Optical-Radiative Transfer Model Suitable for Forests on Slopes
* Limitations and Improvements of the Leaf Optical Properties Model Leaf Incorporating Biochemistry Exhibiting Reflectance and Transmittance Yields (LIBERTY)
* Modelling Three-Dimensional Spatiotemporal Distributions of Forest Photosynthetically Active Radiation Using UAV-Based Lidar Data
* Performance of Linear and Nonlinear Two-Leaf Light Use Efficiency Models at Different Temporal Scales
* Retrieving Leaf Chlorophyll Content by Incorporating Variable Leaf Surface Reflectance in the PROSPECT Model
Includes: Ju, W.M.[Wei Min] Ju, W.M.[Wei-Min]
9 for Ju, W.M.
Index for "j"