Co Author Listing * Fast Search Algorithms for VQ Codebook Generation
Co Author Listing * One-Step to a Higher-Level of Automation for Softcopy Photogrammetry Automatic Interior Orientation
Co Author Listing * Service design in electric vehicle sharing: evidence from Italy
Co Author Listing * Navigation and Remote Sensing Payloads and Methods of the Sarvant Unmanned Aerial System
Co Author Listing * Efficient reconstruction of indoor scenes with color
* Ultimate Display: Where Will All the Pixels Come From?, The
Co Author Listing * Improving feature extraction by replacing the Fisher criterion by an upper error bound
Co Author Listing * Hepatic Perfusion Imaging Using Factor Analysis of Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound
Co Author Listing * Filling the voids in the SRTM elevation model: A TIN-based delta surface approach
Co Author Listing * 3D Displays
* Spatio-spectral dissimilarity algorithm for multiresolution texture segmentation
Includes: Lueder, E.[Ernst] Lueder, E.
Co Author Listing * Optical Reconstruction of High-Speed Surface Dynamics in an Uncontrollable Environment
* Three-Dimensional Optical Reconstruction of Vocal Fold Kinematics Using High-Speed Video With a Laser Projection System
Luengo Hendriks, C.L.[Cris L.]
Co Author Listing * Adaptive mathematical morphology: A survey of the field
* Adaptive Structuring Elements Based on Salience Information
* Basic Morphological Operations, Band-Limited Images and Sampling
* Constrained and Dimensionality-Independent Path Openings
* Discrete Morphology with Line Structuring Elements
* efficient algorithm for exact evaluation of stochastic watersheds, An
* Faster, Unbiased Path Opening by Upper Skeletonization and Weighted Adjacency Graphs, A
* generalized Radon transform: Sampling, accuracy and memory considerations, The
* Improving the accuracy of isotropic granulometries
* Revisiting priority queues for image analysis
* Rotation-Invariant Morphology for Shape Analysis of Anisotropic Objects and Structures, A
* Segmentation-free estimation of length distributions using sieves and RIA morphology
* Using Line Segments as Structuring Elements for Sampling-Invariant Measurements
Includes: Luengo Hendriks, C.L.[Cris L.] Luengo Hendriks, C.L.
13 for Luengo Hendriks, C.L.
Luengo Oroz, M.A.
Co Author Listing * 3D+t Morphological Processing: Applications to Embryogenesis Image Analysis
* Cyclic Mathematical Morphology in Polar-Logarithmic Representation
* Extraction of the Coronary Artery Tree in Cardiac Computer Tomographic Images Using Morphological Operators
* Mathematical Morphology in Polar-Logarithmic Coordinates. Application to Erythrocyte Shape Analysis
* Methodology for Reconstructing Early Zebrafish Development From In Vivo Multiphoton Microscopy
* Robust iris segmentation on uncalibrated noisy images using mathematical morphology
* Twister Segment Morphological Filtering. A New Method for Live Zebrafish Embryos Confocal Images Processing
Includes: Luengo Oroz, M.A. Luengo-Oroz, M.A. Luengo-Oroz, M.A.[Miguel A.]
7 for Luengo Oroz, M.A.
Co Author Listing * Enhanced Neural Networks and Medical Imaging
* Learning HyperSurfaces with Neural Networks
Co Author Listing * Efficient monte carlo methods for multi-dimensional learning with classifier chains
* Efficient Multiple Importance Sampling Estimators
* Heretical Multiple Importance Sampling
* Linear Latent Force Models Using Gaussian Processes
* Scalable multi-output label prediction: From classifier chains to classifier trellises
Includes: Luengo, D.[David] Luengo, D.
Co Author Listing * Leaf segmentation in plant phenotyping: a collation study
Co Author Listing * Predicting noise filtering efficacy with data complexity measures for nearest neighbor classification
* Statistical computation of feature weighting schemes through data estimation for nearest neighbor classifiers
Includes: Luengo, J.[Julian] Luengo, J.[Julián]
Co Author Listing * Unsupervised Segmentation for Transmission Imaging of Carbon Black
Co Author Listing * Compressive Light Field Sensing
* Compressive passive millimeter-wave imaging
* Compressive sensing of light fields
* Efficient motion compensated frame rate upconversion using multiple interpolations and median filtering
* New Results on Efficient Optimal Multilevel Image Thresholding
Includes: Luessi, M.[Martin] Luessi, M.
Co Author Listing * Geographic Object-Based Image Analysis Using Optical Satellite Imagery and GIS Data for the Detection of Mining Sites in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
* Terrain Extraction in Built-Up Areas from Satellite Stereo-Imagery-Derived Surface Models: A Stratified Object-Based Approach
Co Author Listing * 3D mapping of Switzerland - Challenges and experiences
Co Author Listing * Autonomous Ground Vehicles: Concepts and a Path to the Future
Co Author Listing * Efficient Multiscale Regularization With Applications To The Computation Of Optical Flow
* Likelihood Calculation for a Class of Multiscale Stochastic-Models, with Application to Texture-Discrimination
* Likelihood Calculation for a Class of Multiscale Stochastic-Models, with Application to Texture-Discrimination: Correction
* Likelihood-based texture discrimination with multiscale stochastic models
* Multiscale representations of Markov random fields
* Multiscale smoothing error models
Co Author Listing * email: Luettin, J.[Juergen]: luettin119 AT idiap ch
* Audio-Visual Person Verification
* Automatic Facial Expression Analysis: A Survey
* Continuous Audio-Visual Speech Recognition
* Evaluating the Complexity of Databases for Person Identification and Verification
* Learning to Recognise Talking Faces
* Locating and Tracking Facial Speech Features
* new normalization technique for cursive handwritten words, A
* Recognition of Asymmetric Facial Action Unit Activities and Intensities
* Speechreading Using Probabilistic Models
* XM2VTSDB: The Extended M2VTS Database
Includes: Luettin, J.[Juergen] Luettin, J.
11 for Luettin, J.
Index for "l"