Co Author Listing * Evaluation Of A Lightweigth Uas-prototype For Hyperspectral Imaging.
* Hyperspectral Reflectance Signatures and Point Clouds for Precision Agriculture by light Weight UAV Imaging System
* New Light-Weight Stereosopic Spectrometric Airborne Imaging Technology for High-Resolution Environmental Remote Sensing: Case Studies in Water Quality Mapping
* Process for Radiometric Correction of UAV Image Blocks, A
* Processing and Assessment of Spectrometric, Stereoscopic Imagery Collected Using a Lightweight UAV Spectral Camera for Precision Agriculture
* Spectral Imaging from UAVS Under Varying Illumination Conditions
Includes: Makynen, J. Mäkynen, J. (Maybe also Maekynen, J.)Mäkynen, J.[Jussi] (Maybe also Maekynen, J.)
Co Author Listing * Bohai Sea Ice Parameter Estimation Based on Thermodynamic Ice Model and Earth Observation Data
* Editorial for the Special Issue Combining Different Data Sources for Environmental and Operational Satellite Monitoring of Sea Ice Conditions
* Incidence Angle Dependence of First-Year Sea Ice Backscattering Coefficient in Sentinel-1 SAR Imagery Over the Kara Sea
* MODIS Sea Ice Thickness and Open Water-Sea Ice Charts over the Barents and Kara Seas for Development and Validation of Sea Ice Products from Microwave Sensor Data
* On Suitability of ALOS-2/PALSAR-2 Dual-Polarized SAR Data for Arctic Sea Ice Parameter Estimation
* On the Estimation of Melt Pond Fraction on the Arctic Sea Ice With ENVISAT WSM Images
* Operational Service for Mapping the Baltic Sea Landfast Ice Properties
* Thin Ice Detection in the Barents and Kara Seas Using AMSR2 High-Frequency Radiometer Data
* Thin Ice Detection in the Barents and Kara Seas With AMSR-E and SSMIS Radiometer Data
Includes: Makynen, M.[Marko] Mäkynen, M.[Marko] (Maybe also Maekynen, M.)Mäkynen, M. (Maybe also Maekynen, M.)Makynen, M.
9 for Makynen, M.
Index for "m"