Co Author Listing * Characterizing fMRI Activations within Regions of Interest (ROIs) Using 3D Moment Invariants
* Deconfounding the Effects of Resting State Activity on Task Activation Detection in fMRI
* Generalized group sparse classifiers with application in fMRI brain decoding
* Group MRF for fMRI activation detection
* Group Replicator Dynamics: A Novel Group-Wise Evolutionary Approach for Sparse Brain Network Detection
* Modeling Brain Activation in fMRI Using Group MRF
* Node-Based Gaussian Graphical Model for Identifying Discriminative Brain Regions from Connectivity Graphs
* Spatial Characterization of fMRI Activation Maps Using Invariant 3-D Moment Descriptors
* Stable Overlapping Replicator Dynamics for Brain Community Detection
* Transport on Riemannian Manifold for Connectivity-Based Brain Decoding
Includes: Ng, B.[Bernard] Ng, B.
10 for Ng, B.
Co Author Listing * Design of Optimal Adaptive Filters for Two-Dimensional Filamentary Structures Segmentation
* Pipelined Hardware Structure for Sequency-Ordered Complex Hadamard Transform
* Reduced-Complexity Super-Resolution DOA Estimation with Unknown Number of Sources
* WTDM-Based M^3H Filter for Target Tracking in the Presence of Outliers
Co Author Listing * Supervised Texture Segmentation Using DWT and a Modified K-nn Classifier
Co Author Listing * Statistical Model for the Classification of the Wavelet Transforms of T-ray Pulses
* T-Ray Sensing and Imaging
* Terahertz Imaging for Biomedical Applications
* Wavelet Based Local Coherent Tomography with an Application in Terahertz Imaging
Includes: Ng, B.W.H. Ng, B.W.H.[Brian W.H.]
Index for "n"