Co Author Listing * High-dimensional unsupervised classification via parsimonious contaminated mixtures
Co Author Listing * Do We Really Need to Calibrate All the Parameters? Variance-Based Sensitivity Analysis to Simplify Microscopic Traffic Flow Models
* Global sensitivity analysis techniques to simplify the calibration of traffic simulation models. Methodology and application to the IDM car-following model
* Guest Editorial Special Issue on Models and Technologies for Intelligent Transportation Systems
* Guest Editorial Traffic Simulation
* Integration of Driving and Traffic Simulation: Issues and First Solutions
* No Free Lunch Theorems Applied to the Calibration of Traffic Simulation Models
Index for "p"