Co Author Listing * Least Squares Time-Series Synchronization in Image Acquisition Systems
* Radar Sounding Using the Cassini Altimeter: Waveform Modeling and Monte Carlo Approach for Data Inversion of Observations of Titan's Seas
* SHAllow RADar (SHARAD) Onboard the NASA MRO Mission, The
* VENUS subsurface ionosphere radar sounder: VENSiS
Co Author Listing * New Reliable Boresight Calibration Method for Mobile Laser Scanning Applications, A
Co Author Listing * Application of Line and Character Recognition in Cartography, An
Co Author Listing * Practical Algorithms for Image Analysis: Description, Examples, and Code
Co Author Listing * 3D characterization of hot metallic shells during industrial forging
* 3D Reconstruction from Specialized Wide Field of View Camera System Using Unified Spherical Model
* Catadioptric Camera Calibration by Polarization Imaging
* Scale invariant line matching on the sphere
* Simulation of Specular Surface Imaging Based on Computer Graphics: Application on a Vision Inspection System
* View Planning Approach for Automatic 3D Digitization of Unknown Objects
Includes: Seulin, R.[Ralph] Seulin, R.
Seunarine, K.K.[Kiran K.]
Co Author Listing * Exploiting peak anisotropy for tracking through complex structures
Seung, H.S.[H. Sebastian]
Co Author Listing * Boundary Learning by Optimization with Topological Constraints
* Learning the Parts of Objects by non-Negative Matrix Factorization
* manifold ways of perception, The
* Supervised Learning of Image Restoration with Convolutional Networks
Includes: Seung, H.S.[H. Sebastian] Seung, H.S.
Seung, T.Y.[Teak Young]
Co Author Listing * Protecting GIS vector map using the k-means clustering algorithm and odd-even coding
Includes: Seung, T.Y.[Teak Young] Seung, T.Y.[Teak-Young]
Co Author Listing * survey of perceptual evaluations and requirements of three-dimensional TV, A
Co Author Listing * Gradient-domain degradations for improving historical documents images layout analysis
* Page segmentation of historical document images with convolutional autoencoders
* User-Centered Segmentation Method for Complex Historical Manuscripts Based on Document Graphs, A
Includes: Seuret, M.[Mathias] Seuret, M.
Co Author Listing * Identifying well-oriented diffraction patterns in XFEL datasets
Index for "s"