Skubalska Rafajlowicz, E.
Co Author Listing * Fast K-NN Classification Rule Using Metrics on Space-Filling Curves
Includes: Skubalska Rafajlowicz, E. Skubalska-Rafajlowicz, E.
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Silouette Extraction and Human Tracking in Complex and Dynamic Environments
* Generating Multi-Level Linguistic Spatial Descriptions form Range Sensor Readings Using the Histogram of Forces
* Linguistic summarization of video for fall detection using voxel person and fuzzy logic
* Recognizing complex instrumental activities of daily living using scene information and fuzzy logic
* Spatial language for human-robot dialogs
Includes: Skubic, M. Skubic, M.[Marjorie]
Co Author Listing * Comparison of Key Point Detectors in SIFT Implementation for Mobile Devices
* Improving matching performance of the keypoints in images of 3D scenes by using depth information
* Unbiased evaluation of keypoint detectors with respect to rotation invariance
Includes: Skulimowski, P.[Piotr] Skulimowski, P.
Co Author Listing * Unifying Registration and Segmentation for Multi-sensor Images
Co Author Listing * Visualizing Demographic Trajectories with Self-Organizing Maps
Includes: Skupin, A.[Andre] Skupin, A.[André]
Co Author Listing * Capacity improvement in EMBMS using SVC and layer-aware bearer allocation
* Compressed domain video processing for tile based panoramic streaming using HEVC
* Peak bitrate reduction for multi-party video conferencing using SHVC
Co Author Listing * Bagging for Linear Classifiers
* Effectiveness of Spectral Band Selection/Extraction Techniques for Spectral Data
* Regularisation of Linear Classifiers by Adding Redundant Features
* Role of Subclasses in Machine Diagnostics, The
* Spectral Characterization of Volcanic Earthquakes at Nevado del Ruiz Volcano Using Spectral Band Selection/Extraction Techniques
* Stabilizing Classifiers for Very Small Sample Sizes
Includes: Skurichina, M.[Marina] Skurichina, M.
Co Author Listing * Investigating how and when perceptual organization cues improve boundary detection in natural images
Skurikhin, A.N.[Alexei N.]
Co Author Listing * Automatic Framework for Figure-Ground Segmentation in Cluttered Backgrounds, An
* Hierarchical Spanning Tree-Structured Approximation for Conditional Random Fields: An Empirical Study
* iterative multi-scale tensor voting scheme for perceptual grouping of natural shapes in cluttered backgrounds, An
* Learning tree-structured approximations for conditional random fields
* Patch-Based Image Segmentation of Satellite Imagery Using Minimum Spanning Tree Construction
* Perceptual Grouping Based on Iterative Multi-scale Tensor Voting
* Proximity Graphs Based Multi-scale Image Segmentation
* Recursive active contours for hierarchical segmentation of wetlands in high-resolution satellite imagery of Arctic landscapes
* Visual attention based detection of signs of anthropogenic activities in satellite imagery
Includes: Skurikhin, A.N.[Alexei N.] Skurikhin, A.N.
9 for Skurikhin, A.N.
Co Author Listing * Component Weight Tuning of SSIM Image Quality Assessment Measure
* Reference Data Set for Accuracy Evaluation of Orientation Estimation Algorithms for Inertial Motion Capture Systems
Co Author Listing * Comment on MAD-MEX: Automatic Wall-to-Wall Land Cover Monitoring for the Mexican REDD-MRV Program Using All Landsat Data
* Evaluation of Annual MODIS PTC Data for Deforestation and Forest Degradation Analysis
Includes: Skutsch, M.[Margaret] Skutsch, M.
Index for "s"