Vaz Salles, M.A.[Marcos Antonio]
Co Author Listing * MOVIES: indexing moving objects by shooting index images
Co Author Listing * MoViSys: A Visualization System for Geo-Referenced Information on Mobile Devices
Co Author Listing * Navigation and Remote Sensing Payloads and Methods of the Sarvant Unmanned Aerial System
Co Author Listing * Combining intensity and range images for 3D modelling
* Fusion of Intensity and Range Data for Improved 3d Models
* Registration and fusion of intensity and range data for 3D modelling of real world scenes
Vaz, M.A.P.[Mario A. P.]
Co Author Listing * External Anatomical Shapes Reconstruction from Turntable Image Sequences using a Single off-the-shelf Camera
Includes: Vaz, M.A.P.[Mario A. P.] Vaz, M.A.P.[Mário A. P.]
Vaz, R.F.[Richard F.]
Co Author Listing * email: Vaz, R.F.[Richard F.]: vaz AT ee wpi edu
* 3-D Object Orientation from Partial Contour Feature Data
* Generation of Affine Invariant Local Contour Feature Data
* Linear Signal Decomposition Approach to Affine Invariant Contour Identification, A
Includes: Vaz, R.F.[Richard F.] Vaz, R.F.
Co Author Listing * Multi-script Identification from Printed Words
Co Author Listing * Monitoring of Snow Cover Variation Using MODIS Snow Product
Co Author Listing * density-based cluster validity approach using multi-representatives, A
* Spatio-Temporal Data Types: An Approach to Modeling and Querying Moving Objects in Databases
Co Author Listing * Edge-Guided Image Gap Interpolation Using Multi-Scale Transformation
Co Author Listing * two-stage speech activity detection system considering fractal aspects of prosody, A
Vazquez Bautista, R.[Rene]
Co Author Listing * Fusion of Bayesian Maximum Entropy Spectral Estimation and Variational Analysis Methods for Enhanced Radar Imaging
Includes: Vazquez Bautista, R.[Rene] Vazquez-Bautista, R.[Rene]
Vazquez Castillo, J.
Co Author Listing * Hybrid FPGA/ARM Co-design for Near Real Time of Remote Sensing Imagery
Includes: Vazquez Castillo, J. Vázquez-Castillo, J.
Vazquez Corral, J.
Co Author Listing * Color Constancy by Category Correlation
* Color Stabilization Along Time and Across Shots of the Same Scene, for One or Several Cameras of Unknown Specifications
* Enhanced Variational Image Dehazing
* Fusion-Based Variational Image Dehazing
* Gamut Mapping through Perceptually-Based Contrast Reduction
* intrinsic error of exposure fusion for HDR imaging, and a way to reduce it, The
* Log-encoding estimation for color stabilization of cinematic footage
* Simultaneous Blind Gamma Estimation
* Spectral sharpening by spherical sampling
* Variational Framework for Single Image Dehazing, A
Includes: Vazquez Corral, J. Vazquez-Corral, J. Vazquez-Corral, J.[Javier]
10 for Vazquez Corral, J.
Vazquez Cuervo, J.
Co Author Listing * Sensitivity of Ocean Surface Salinity Measurements From Spaceborne L-Band Radiometers to Ancillary Sea Surface Temperature
Includes: Vazquez Cuervo, J. Vazquez-Cuervo, J.
Vazquez Fernandez, E.[Esteban]
Co Author Listing * Common Scab Detection on Potatoes Using an Infrared Hyperspectral Imaging System
* Computer Vision System for Visual Grape Grading in Wine Cellars, A
* Digital Instrumentation Calibration Using Computer Vision
* Entropy of Gabor Filtering for Image Quality Assessment
* Face recognition for authentication on mobile devices
* Improved average of synthetic exact filters for precise eye localisation under realistic conditions
* Non-destructive Detection of Hollow Heart in Potatoes Using Hyperspectral Imaging
Includes: Vazquez Fernandez, E.[Esteban] Vazquez-Fernandez, E.[Esteban] Vázquez-Fernández, E.[Esteban]
7 for Vazquez Fernandez, E.
Vazquez Hoehne, A.
Co Author Listing * Exploring Cultural Heritage Resources in a 3D Collaborative Environment
Includes: Vazquez Hoehne, A. Vázquez Hoehne, A.
Vazquez Lopez, J.A.
Co Author Listing * SPC without Control Limits and Normality Assumption: A New Method
Includes: Vazquez Lopez, J.A. Vazquez-Lopez, J.A.
Vazquez Martin, R.
Co Author Listing * Algorithm for Fitting 2-D Data on the Circle: Applications to Mobile Robotics, An
* Incremental Learning of Visual Landmarks for Mobile Robotics
* novel approach for salient image regions detection and description, A
* Spatio-temporal feature-based keyframe detection from video shots using spectral clustering
Includes: Vazquez Martin, R. Vazquez-Martin, R. Vazquez-Martin, R.[Ricardo] Vázquez-Martín, R.[Ricardo]
Vazquez Padin, D.[David]
Co Author Listing * Exposing Original and Duplicated Regions Using SIFT Features and Resampling Traces
* Two-dimensional statistical test for the presence of almost cyclostationarity on images
Includes: Vazquez Padin, D.[David] Vázquez-Padín, D.[David] Vazquez-Padin, D.[David]
Vazquez Reina, A.
Co Author Listing * Approach to the Recognition of Informational Traffic Signs Based on 2-D Homography and SVMs, An
* Multiphase geometric couplings for the segmentation of neural processes
* Multiple Hypothesis Video Segmentation from Superpixel Flows
* Radon-Like features and their application to connectomics
* Segmentation fusion for connectomics
Includes: Vazquez Reina, A. Vázquez-Reina, A. Vazquez-Reina, A.[Amelio]
Vazquez Santacruz, E.
Co Author Listing * Geometric Radial Basis Function Network for Robot Perception and Action, A
* Real-Time Classification of Lying Bodies by HOG Descriptors
Includes: Vazquez Santacruz, E. Vazquez-Santacruz, E. Vázquez-Santacruz, E.
Vazquez Seisdedos, C.R.[Carlos R.]
Co Author Listing * Comparison of Different Classifiers Architectures for Electrocardiogram Artefacts Recognition, A
Includes: Vazquez Seisdedos, C.R.[Carlos R.] Vázquez-Seisdedos, C.R.[Carlos R.]
Vazquez, A.N.[Angel Navia]
Co Author Listing * Improving the efficiency of IRWLS SVMs using parallel Cholesky factorization
Includes: Vazquez, A.N.[Angel Navia] Vázquez, Á.N.[Ángel Navia]
Vazquez, A.S.[Andres S.]
Co Author Listing * 3D Feature Tracking Using a Dynamic Structured Light System
* 3D scene analysis from a single range image through occlusion graphs
* Autonomous Scanning of Structural Elements in Buildings
* Biometric verification/identification based on hands natural layout
* Direction Kernels: Using a simplified 3D model representation for grasping
* Moving surface extraction based on unordered hexagonal perfect submaps projection: Applications to 3D feature tracking
* Objects Layout Graph for 3D Complex Scenes
Includes: Vazquez, A.S.[Andres S.] Vazquez, A.S. Vázquez, A.S. Vázquez, A.S.[Andrés S.]
7 for Vazquez, A.S.
Co Author Listing * Approximation of Images by Basis Functions for Multiple Region Segmentation with Level Sets
* Automatic Analysis of the Patient's Conscious Responses to the Emission of Auditory Stimuli during the Performance of an Audiometry
* Feature-based detection and correction of occlusions and split of video objects
* Image partioning by level set multiregion competition
* Image Segmentation as Regularized Clustering: A Fully Global Curve Evolution Method
* Joint Multiregion Segmentation and Parametric Estimation of Image Motion by Basis Function Representation and Level Set Evolution
* Motion compensated super-resolution of video by level sets evolution
* Multiregion competition: A level set extension of region competition to multiple region image partitioning
* Reconstruction of irregularly-sampled images by regularization in spline spaces
* Reconstruction of Nonuniformly Sampled Images in Spline Spaces
* SAR Image Segmentation with Active Contours and Level Sets
* Simultaneous extraction of two adjacent bony structures in x-ray images: Application to hip joint segmentation
* Wavelet-based Reconstruction of Irregularly-sampled Images: Application to Stereo Imaging
Includes: Vazquez, C.[Carlos] Vázquez, C.[Carlos] Vazquez, C.
13 for Vazquez, C.
Co Author Listing * 3D-Guided Multiscale Sliding Window for Pedestrian Detection
* Adapting a Pedestrian Detector by Boosting LDA Exemplar Classifiers
* Color Contribution to Part-Based Person Detection in Different Types of Scenarios
* Cost-Sensitive Structured SVM for Multi-category Domain Adaptation
* Domain Adaptation of Deformable Part-Based Models
* Hierarchical Adaptive Structural SVM for Domain Adaptation
* Incremental Domain Adaptation of Deformable Part-based Models
* Learning a Part-Based Pedestrian Detector in a Virtual World
* Learning appearance in virtual scenarios for pedestrian detection
* Occlusion Handling via Random Subspace Classifiers for Human Detection
* Opponent Colors for Human Detection
* Random Forests of Local Experts for Pedestrian Detection
* Spatiotemporal Stacked Sequential Learning for Pedestrian Detection
* SYNTHIA Dataset: A Large Collection of Synthetic Images for Semantic Segmentation of Urban Scenes, The
* Unsupervised domain adaptation of virtual and real worlds for pedestrian detection
* Virtual and Real World Adaptationfor Pedestrian Detection
* Vision-Based Offline-Online Perception Paradigm for Autonomous Driving
* Weakly Supervised Automatic Annotation of Pedestrian Bounding Boxes
Includes: Vazquez, D.[David] Vázquez, D.[David] Vazquez, D.
18 for Vazquez, D.
Co Author Listing * Characterisation framework for epileptic signals
Co Author Listing * Describing Reflectances for Color Segmentation Robust to Shadows, Highlights, and Textures
* Erosion band signatures for spatial extraction of features
* Image Segmentation in the Presence of Shadows and Highlights
* Saliency of color image derivatives: A comparison between computational models and human perception
* Topological Histogram Reduction Towards Colour Segmentation
Co Author Listing * Automatic Construction of Fuzzy Rules for Modelling and Prediction of the Central Nervous System
Includes: Vazquez, F.[Fernando] Vázquez, F.[Fernando]
Vazquez, F.D.[Fernando D.]
Co Author Listing * Learning and Forgetting with Local Information of New Objects
* Stochastic Approach to Wilson's Editing Algorithm, A
Includes: Vazquez, F.D.[Fernando D.] Vázquez, F.D.[Fernando D.]
Co Author Listing * 3D mechanical characterization of artificial muscles with stereoscopic computer vision and active contours
* Mechanical Characterization of the Life Cycle of Artificial Muscles Through Stereoscopic Computer Vision and Active Contours
Co Author Listing * Colour constancy in natural images through colour naming and sensor sharpening
* Detection of moving objects in railway using vision
* Performance evaluating the evaluator
* Topological Histogram Reduction Towards Colour Segmentation
Includes: Vazquez, J.[Javier] Vázquez, J.[Javier] Vazquez, J.
Co Author Listing * Personal Mobility and Manipulation Appliance: Design, Development, and Initial Testing
Co Author Listing * Segmenting neurons in electronic microscopy via geometric tracing
Co Author Listing * assisted photography method for street scenes, An
* Real-time speckle image processing
Includes: Vazquez, M.[Marynel] Vázquez, M.[Martín]
Vazquez, P.P.[Pere Pau]
Co Author Listing * Adaptive transfer functions: Improved multiresolution visualization of medical models
* Automatic Keyframe Selection for High-Quality Image-Based Walkthrough Animation Using Viewpoint Entropy
* experimental study on the effects of shading in 3D perception of volumetric models, An
* Fast Illustrative Visualization of Fiber Tracts
* itleAutomatic view selection through depth-based view stability analysis
* Using Normalized Compression Distance for image similarity measurement: an experimental study
* Viewpoint Selection Using Viewpoint Entropy
Includes: Vazquez, P.P.[Pere Pau] Vázquez, P.P.[Pere-Pau] Vázquez, P.P.
7 for Vazquez, P.P.
Vazquez, R.A.[Roberto A.]
Co Author Listing * Associative Memories Applied to Image Categorization
* Face Recognition Using Some Aspects of the Infant Vision System and Associative Memories
* Hetero-Associative Memories for Voice Signal and Image Processing
* Low Frequency Response and Random Feature Selection Applied to Face Recognition
Includes: Vazquez, R.A.[Roberto A.] Vázquez, R.A.[Roberto A.]
Co Author Listing * Improving retinal artery and vein classification by means of a minimal path approach
* On the Automatic Computation of the Arterio-Venous Ratio in Retinal Images: Using Minimal Paths for the Artery/Vein Classification
* Significance of the Vessel Registration for a Reliable Computation of Arteriovenous Ratio, The
* Using Retinex Image Enhancement to Improve the Artery/Vein Classification in Retinal Images
Includes: Vazquez, S.G. Vázquez, S.G.
Co Author Listing * Automatic Approach for Emulsions Stability Assessment in Microscope Images
Index for "v"