Xavier de Souza, S.
Co Author Listing * Coupled Simulated Annealing
Includes: Xavier de Souza, S. Xavier-de-Souza, S.
Xavier Falcao, A.[Alexandre]
Co Author Listing * Hybrid Approaches for Interactive Image Segmentation Using the Live Markers Paradigm
* Improving User Control with Minimum Involvement in User-Guided Segmentation by Image Foresting Transform
* ultra-fast user-steered image segmentation paradigm: Live wire on the fly, An
* User-Steered Image Segmentation Using Live Markers
Includes: Xavier Falcao, A.[Alexandre] Xavier Falcćo, A.[Alexandre]
Xavier Intes, B.Y.
Co Author Listing * 2-level domain decomposition algorithm for inverse diffuse optical tomography, A
Xavier Roca, F.
Co Author Listing * New Image Dataset on Human Interactions, A
Co Author Listing * Comparative Assessments of the Latest GPM Mission's Spatially Enhanced Satellite Rainfall Products over the Main Bolivian Watersheds
* Generalized Optical Flow Model for Scattering Media
Includes: Xavier, A.[Alvaro] Xavier, A.[Arthur]
Xavier, A.E.[Adilson Elias]
Co Author Listing * hyperbolic smoothing clustering method, The
* Solving the minimum sum-of-squares clustering problem by hyperbolic smoothing and partition into boundary and gravitational regions
Co Author Listing * Fusion of radiometry and textural information for SIR-C image classification
Xavier, E.M.A.[Emerson M. A.]
Co Author Listing * Survey of Measures and Methods for Matching Geospatial Vector Datasets, A
* Using Third Party Data To Update A Reference Dataset In A Quality Evaluation Service
Includes: Xavier, E.M.A.[Emerson M. A.] Xavier, E.M.A.
Co Author Listing * 2D-3D registration of deformable shapes with manifold projection
* 3D to 2D bijection for spherical objects under equidistant fisheye projection
* Bilinear Factorization via Augmented Lagrange Multipliers
* Bilinear Modeling via Augmented Lagrange Multipliers (BALM)
* Factorization for non-rigid and articulated structure using metric projections
* Optimal Metric Projections for Deformable and Articulated Structure-from-Motion
* Shape From Motion of Nonrigid Objects: The Case of Isometrically Deformable Flat Surfaces
Includes: Xavier, J.[Joao] Xavier, J.[Joćo]
7 for Xavier, J.
Xavier, J.C.[Joao C.]
Co Author Listing * Investigating the influence of the choice of the ensemble members in accuracy and diversity of selection-based and fusion-based methods for ensembles
Includes: Xavier, J.C.[Joao C.] Xavier, Jr., J.C.[Joćo C.]
Xavier, J.M.F.[Joao M.F.]
Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: Xavier, J.M.F.[Joao M.F.]: jxavier AT isr ist utl pt
* ANSIG: An analytic signature for permutation-invariant two-dimensional shape representation
* Classification of unlabeled point sets using ANSIG
* Contour point tracking by enforcement of rigidity constraints
* Globally optimal solution to exploit rigidity when recovering structure from motion under occlusion
* LASIC: A model invariant framework for correspondence
* Multi-view correspondence by enforcement of rigidity constraints
* Optimal Point Correspondence through the Use of Rank Constraints
* Spectrally optimal factorization of incomplete matrices
10 for Xavier, J.M.F.
Xavier, V.L.[Vinicius Layter]
Co Author Listing * Solving the minimum sum-of-squares clustering problem by hyperbolic smoothing and partition into boundary and gravitational regions
Index for "x"