Co Author Listing * Mapping of Peat Thickness Using a Multi-Receiver Electromagnetic Induction Instrument
Includes: Beucher, A.[Amelie] Beucher, A.[Amélie]
Co Author Listing * Color correction through region matching leveraged by point correspondences
* Digital skeletons in Euclidean and geodesic spaces
* Efficient Hardware Architecture without Line Memories for Morphological Image Processing, An
* From Moving Edges to Moving Regions
* Method of determining the trajectory of a body suitable for moving along a portion of a path, and apparatus for implementing the method
* Morphological Segmentation
* Numerical residues
* Segmentation Tools in Mathematical Morphology
* Sparse Stereo Disparity Map Densification Using Hierarchical Image Segmentation
* Top-Down Approach to the Estimation of Depth Maps Driven by Morphological Segmentations, A
* Watersheds of Functions and Picture Segmentation
Includes: Beucher, S.[Serge] Beucher, S.
11 for Beucher, S.
Co Author Listing * Combination of 3D Scanning, Modeling and Analyzing Methods around the Castle of Coatfrec Reconstitution
Co Author Listing * Automated Land Cover Mapping and Independent Change Detection in Tropical Forest Using Multi-Temporal High Resolution Data Set
* Comparing Sentinel-2 MSI and Landsat 8 OLI Imagery for Monitoring Selective Logging in the Brazilian Amazon
* Forest Cover Changes in Tropical South and Central America from 1990 to 2005 and Related Carbon Emissions and Removals
* Pre-processing of a sample of multi-scene and multi-date Landsat imagery used to monitor forest cover changes over the tropics
Includes: Beuchle, R. Beuchle, R.[René]
Co Author Listing * Evaluation of observers' sensitivity to lens distortion discrepancies in stereoscopic moving pictures
Index for "b"