Co Author Listing * 2D Images Recorded With a Single-Sided Magnetic Particle Imaging Scanner
* Augmented Likelihood Image Reconstruction
* Axially Elongated Field-Free Point Data Acquisition in Magnetic Particle Imaging
* Electronic Field Free Line Rotation and Relaxation Deconvolution in Magnetic Particle Imaging
* First Dedicated Balloon Catheter for Magnetic Particle Imaging
* Histogram-based image registration for digital subtraction angiography
* Improvement of vessel segmentation by elastically compensated patient motion in digital subtraction angiography images
* Landmark-based elastic registration using approximating thin-plate splines
* Model-Based Reconstruction for Magnetic Particle Imaging
* Multi-Scale Line Filter with Automatic Scale Selection Based on the Hessian Matrix for Medical Image Segmentation, A
* Non-Equispaced System Matrix Acquisition for Magnetic Particle Imaging Based on Lissajous Node Points
* Prediction of the Spatial Resolution of Magnetic Particle Imaging Using the Modulation Transfer Function of the Imaging Process
* Using image segmentation for evaluating 3D statistical shape models built with groupwise correspondence optimization
Includes: Buzug, T.M. Buzug, T.M.[Thorsten M.]
13 for Buzug, T.M.
Co Author Listing * Automated statistical self-calibrating detection and removal of blemishes in digital images based on a dust map developed from actual image data
* Automated statistical self-calibrating detection and removal of blemishes in digital images based on multiple occurrences of dust in images
* Digital camera
* Digital image acquisition and processing system
* Dynamic Hand Gesture Recognition Using the Skeleton of the Hand
* Fuzzy Color-Based Approach for Understanding Animated Movies Content in the Indexing Task, A
* hidden property of the gradient vector flow diffusion process, A
* High-Resolution SAR Interferometry: Estimation of Local Frequencies in the Context of Alpine Glaciers
* Intensity-Driven Adaptive-Neighborhood Technique for Polarimetric and Interferometric SAR Parameters Estimation
* Median filtering techniques for vector valued signals
* Medical Image Categorization using a Texture Based Symbolic Description
* Method of detecting and correcting dust in digital images based on aura and shadow region analysis
* Non-linear color image filtering by color to planar, shape mapping
* On Color Texture Normalization for Active Appearance Models
Includes: Buzuloiu, V.[Vasile] Buzuloiu, V.
14 for Buzuloiu, V.
Co Author Listing * BRULÈ: Barycenter-Regularized Unsupervised Landmark Extraction
Index for "b"