Co Author Listing * Estimation of forest biomass from an airborne single-pass L-band POL-InSAR system
* Mapping Water Surface Elevation and Slope in the Mississippi River Delta Using the AirSWOT Ka-Band Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar
* Monitoring Forest Loss in ALOS/PALSAR Time-Series with Superpixels
* Monitoring Water Level Change and Seasonal Vegetation Change in the Coastal Wetlands of Louisiana Using L-Band Time-Series
* On the Reconstruction of Quad-Pol SAR Data From Compact Polarimetry Data For Ocean Target Detection
* Orinoco: Retrieving a River Delta Network with the Fast Marching Method and Python
* Radiometric Correction of Airborne Radar Images Over Forested Terrain With Topography
* Regional Tropical Aboveground Biomass Mapping with L-Band Repeat-Pass Interferometric Radar, Sparse Lidar, and Multiscale Superpixels
* Wind speed estimation using C-band compact polarimetric SAR for wide swath imaging modes
Includes: Denbina, M.[Michael] Denbina, M.
9 for Denbina, M.
Co Author Listing * Multimodal Approach for the Safeguarding and Transmission of Intangible Cultural Heritage: The Case of i-Treasures, A
* Neural network trigger algorithms for heavy quark event selection in a fixed target high energy physics experiment
Includes: Denby, B. Denby, B.[Bruce]
Denby, C.R.[Cecilie Rolstad]
Co Author Listing * Geometric, Environmental and Hardware Error Sources of a Ground-Based Interferometric Real-Aperture FMCW Radar System
* Ground-Based Differential Interferometric Radar Monitoring of Unstable Mountain Blocks in a Coastal Environment
Index for "d"