Co Author Listing * Distributed QoS Architectures for Multimedia Streaming Over Software Defined Networks
* distributed QoS routing architecture for scalable video streaming over multi-domain OpenFlow networks, A
* Edge adaptive graph-based transforms: Comparison of step/ramp edge models for video compression
* GBST: Separable transforms based on line graphs for predictive video coding
* Graph-based transforms for inter predicted video coding
* Graph-Based Transforms for Video Coding
* Hybrid Video Codec Based on Flexible Block Partitioning With Extensions to the Joint Exploration Model
* Low-Complexity Transform Adjustments for Video Coding
* Optimization Framework for QoS-Enabled Adaptive Video Streaming Over OpenFlow Networks, An
* Parametric Graph-Based Separable Transforms For Video Coding
* Row-column transforms: Low-complexity approximation of optimal non-separable transforms
* Scalable video streaming over OpenFlow networks: An optimization framework for QoS routing
Includes: Egilmez, H.E. Egilmez, H.E.[Hilmi E.]
12 for Egilmez, H.E.
Co Author Listing * System-of-Systems Approach to the Strategic Feasibility of Modular Vehicle Fleets, A
Index for "e"