Co Author Listing * Visual Sampling Processes Revisited: Replicating and Extending Senders (1983) Using Modern Eye-Tracking Equipment
Co Author Listing * Application of Model-Based Change Detection to Airborne VNIR/SWIR Hyperspectral Imagery
* Automated Hyperspectral Cueing for Civilian Search and Rescue
* Detecting Changes in Hyperspectral Imagery Using a Model-Based Approach
* Evaluating the Lidar/HSI direct method for physics-based scene modeling
* Extension of the Linear Chromodynamics Model for Spectral Change Detection in the Presence of Residual Spatial Misregistration
* Fusion of LIDAR data with hyperspectral and high-resolution imagery for automation of DIRSIG scene generation
* Hyperspectral Change Detection in the Presence of Diurnal and Seasonal Variations
* Hyperspectral Resolution Enhancement Using High-Resolution Multispectral Imagery With Arbitrary Response Functions
* MAP Estimation for Hyperspectral Image Resolution Enhancement Using an Auxiliary Sensor
* multimodal approach to high resolution image classification, A
* Novel Cluster Kernel RX Algorithm for Anomaly and Change Detection Using Hyperspectral Images, A
* Spectral Radiance Modeling and Bayesian Model Averaging for Longwave Infrared Hyperspectral Imagery and Subpixel Target Identification
Includes: Eismann, M.T. Eismann, M.T.[Michael T.]
12 for Eismann, M.T.
Index for "e"