Fate, R.R.[Rohan R.]
Co Author Listing * Classification of artifactual EEG signal and detection of multiple eye movement artifact zones using novel Time-amplitude algorithm
Co Author Listing * Printed Persian OCR system using deep learning
Co Author Listing * Beech Tree Density Estimation Using Sentinel-2 Data (case Study: Khyroud Forest)
* Dust Storm Detection Using Modis Data Over The Middle East
* Estimating Aboveground Biomass in Zagros Forest, Iran, Using Sentinel-2 Data
* Estimation of Alpine Forest Structural Variables from Imaging Spectrometer Data
* Vegetation Dynamics Trend Using Satellite Time Series Imagery
Includes: Fatehi, P. Fatehi, P.[Parviz]
Co Author Listing * OpenVINO Deep Learning Workbench: Comprehensive Analysis and Tuning of Neural Networks Inference
Fateman, R.J.[Richard J.]
Co Author Listing * More versatile scientific documents
* Optical Character-Recognition and Parsing of Typeset Mathematics
* PessimalPrint: a reverse Turing test
Includes: Fateman, R.J.[Richard J.] Fateman, R.J.
Fatemeh Razavi, S.
Co Author Listing * Integration of colour and uniform interlaced derivative patterns for object tracking
Fatemi Ghomi, N.
Co Author Listing * Feature selection for the tree-wavelet transform
* Performance Evaluation of Texture Segmentation Algorithms Based on Wavelets
* Two-Point Correlation Function: A Measure of Interclass Separability, The
Includes: Fatemi Ghomi, N. Fatemi-Ghomi, N.
Co Author Listing * Nonlinear total variation based noise removal algorithms
Co Author Listing * Double (0, 1, 2) representation modulo-(2n^
Co Author Listing * Bayesian Road Estimation Using Onboard Sensors
* Chirp Imaging Vibro-Acoustography for Removing the Ultrasound Standing Wave Artifact
* Comb-Push Ultrasound Shear Elastography (CUSE) for Evaluation of Thyroid Nodules: Preliminary In Vivo Results
* Imaging elastic properties of biological tissues by low-frequency harmonic vibration
* Imaging Mass Lesions by Vibro-Acoustography: Modeling and Experiments
* Inverse Problem Approach for Elasticity Imaging through Vibroacoustics, An
* Long-Range Road Geometry Estimation Using Moving Vehicles and Roadside Observations
* Multifrequency Vibro-Acoustography
* Performance of Vibro-Acoustography in Detecting Microcalcifications in Excised Human Breast Tissue: A Study of 74 Tissue Samples
* Repeatability of Linear and Nonlinear Elastic Modulus Maps From Repeat Scans in the Breast
* Shapes From Pixels
* Vibration Mode Imaging
* Vibro-acoustic tissue mammography
13 for Fatemi, M.
Co Author Listing * Fractal Engine: An Affine Video Processor Core for Multimedia Applications
* New Multi-Layered Coding Sequence for JPEG2000 with Reduced Memory Requirement, A
* New R-D Optimization Criterion for Fast Mode Decision Algorithms in Video Coding and Transrating
* Non-Iterative R-D Optimization Algorithm for Rate-Constraint Problems, A
* Pattern-Based Error Recovery of Low Resolution Subbands in JPEG2000
* Two Level Cost-Quality Optimization of 9-7 Lifting-Based Discrete Wavelet Transform
Includes: Fatemi, O. Fatemi, O.[Omid]
Co Author Listing * Optimal threshold selection in hierarchical coders for images and video
Co Author Listing * Client-specific anomaly detection for face presentation attack detection
* Stacking Ensemble for Anomaly Based Client-Specific Face Spoofing Detection, A
Includes: Fatemifar, S.[Soroush] Fatemifar, S.
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Bayesian Source Separation Method for Intensity Estimation of Facial AUs, An
* efficient approach for robust multimodal retinal image registration based on UR-SIFT features and PIIFD descriptors, An
* Image Registration Based on Low Rank Matrix: Rank-Regularized SSD
* Intensity Estimation of Spontaneous Facial Action Units Based on Their Sparsity Properties
* joint dictionary learning and regression model for intensity estimation of facial AUs, A
* Medical images stabilization using sparse-induced similarity measure
* Nonlinear Dimensionality Reduction via Path-Based Isometric Mapping
* PCA-based dictionary building for accurate facial expression recognition via sparse representation
* RISM: Single-Modal Image Registration via Rank-Induced Similarity Measure
* Simultaneous recognition of facial expression and identity via sparse representation
* Sparse-induced similarity measure: mono-modal image registration via sparse-induced similarity measure
Includes: Fatemizadeh, E. Fatemizadeh, E.[Emad]
11 for Fatemizadeh, E.
Index for "f"