Gnyp, M.L.[Martin Leon]
Co Author Listing * Analysis of Crop Reflectance for Estimating Biomass in Rice Canopies at Different Phenological Stages
* Comparison Of Uncalibrated RGBVI With Spectrometer-based NDVI Derived From UAV Sensing Systems On Field Scale
* Estimate Leaf Chlorophyll of Rice Using Reflectance Indices and Partial Least Squares
* Evaluating Multispectral and Hyperspectral Satellite Remote Sensing Data for Estimating Winter Wheat Growth Parameters at Regional Scale in the North China Plain
* Hyperspectral Analysis Of Rice Phenological Stages In Northeast China
* Low-weight and UAV-based Hyperspectral Full-frame Cameras for Monitoring Crops: Spectral Comparison with Portable Spectroradiometer Measurements
* Multi-Temporal Hyperspectral and Radar Remote Sensing for Estimating Winter Wheat Biomass in the North China Plain
* Potential of RapidEye and WorldView-2 Satellite Data for Improving Rice Nitrogen Status Monitoring at Different Growth Stages
* Remotely detecting canopy nitrogen concentration and uptake of paddy rice in the Northeast China Plain
* Satellite Remote Sensing-Based In-Season Diagnosis of Rice Nitrogen Status in Northeast China
* Ultra-high Spatial Resolution Uav-based Imagery to Predict Biomass In Temperate Grasslands
* Very high resolution crop surface models (CSMs) from UAV-based stereo images for rice growth monitoring In Northeast China
Includes: Gnyp, M.L.[Martin Leon] Gnyp, M.L. Gnyp, M.L.[Martin L.]
12 for Gnyp, M.L.
Index for "g"