Co Author Listing * Assessment of time series consistency of terrestrial Essential Climate Variables
* Can We Use the QA4ECV Black-sky Fraction of Absorbed Photosynthetically Active Radiation (FAPAR) using AVHRR Surface Reflectance to Assess Terrestrial Global Change?
* Comparison of Long-Term Albedo Products against Spatially Representative Stations over Snow
* Estimation of FAPAR over Croplands Using MISR Data and the Earth Observation Land Data Assimilation System (EO-LDAS)
* Evaluation of Agreement Between Space Remote Sensing SPOT-VEGETATION fAPAR Time Series
* Harmonization of Fraction of Absorbed Photosynthetically Active Radiation (FAPAR) from Sea-ViewingWide Field-of-View Sensor (SeaWiFS) and Medium Resolution Imaging Spectrometer Instrument (MERI
* Identifying multiple spatiotemporal patterns: A refined view on terrestrial photosynthetic activity
* In-Situ and Aircraft Reflectance Measurement Effectiveness for CAL/VAL Activities: A Study over Railroad Valley
* On Line Validation Exercise (OLIVE): A Web Based Service for the Validation of Medium Resolution Land Products. Application to FAPAR Products
* On the Response of European Vegetation Phenology to Hydroclimatic Anomalies
* Quality Assurance Framework Development Based on Six New ECV Data Products to Enhance User Confidence for Climate Applications
* Validation of baseline and modified Sentinel-2 Level 2 Prototype Processor leaf area index retrievals over the United States
* Validation of Space-Based Albedo Products from Upscaled Tower-Based Measurements Over Heterogeneous and Homogeneous Landscapes
Includes: Gobron, N. Gobron, N.[Nadine]
13 for Gobron, N.
Co Author Listing * Event-Based Architecture to Manage Virtual Human Non-Verbal Communication in 3D Chatting Environment, An
* NVC Emotional Model for Conversational Virtual Humans in a 3D Chatting Environment, An
* Retina simulation using cellular automata and GPU programming
Includes: Gobron, S.[Stephane] Gobron, S.[Stéphane]
Index for "g"