Hoyos Idrobo, A.
Co Author Listing * On Variant Strategies to Solve the Magnitude Least Squares Optimization Problem in Parallel Transmission Pulse Design and Under Strict SAR and Power Constraints
* Recursive Nearest Agglomeration (ReNA): Fast Clustering for Approximation of Structured Signals
Includes: Hoyos Idrobo, A. Hoyos-Idrobo, A. Hoyos-Idrobo, A.[Andrés]
Hoyos Osorio, K.[Keider]
Co Author Listing * Clustering-Based Undersampling to Support Automatic Detection of Focal Cortical Dysplasias
Includes: Hoyos Osorio, K.[Keider] Hoyos-Osorio, K.[Keider]
Co Author Listing * Statistical Tuning of Adaptive-Weight Depth Map Algorithm
* Tuning of Adaptive Weight Depth Map Generation Algorithms
Co Author Listing * Automatic Classification of Non-informative Frames in Colonoscopy Videos Using Texture Analysis
Hoyos, M.H.[Marcela Hernandez]
Co Author Listing * Airway Segmentation, Skeletonization, and Tree Matching to Improve Registration of 3D CT Images with Large Opacities in the Lungs
* Airway-Tree Segmentation in Subjects with Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
* Can the Coronary Artery Centerline Extraction in Computed Tomography Images Be Improved by Use of a Partial Volume Model?
* Extraction of 3D Vascular Tree Skeletons Based on the Analysis of Connected Components Evolution
* Fast Lesion Registration to Assist Coronary Heart Disease Diagnosis in CTA Images, A
Includes: Hoyos, M.H.[Marcela Hernandez] Hoyos, M.H.[Marcela Hernández]
Hoyoss, J.A.[Jesus A.]
Co Author Listing * Enhancing Normal-Abnormal Classification Accuracy in Colonoscopy Videos via Temporal Consistency
Co Author Listing * Can Computer Vision Problems Benefit from Structured Hierarchical Classification?
* new computer vision-based system to help clinicians objectively assess visual pursuit with the moving mirror stimulus for the diagnosis of minimally conscious state, A
Includes: Hoyoux, T.[Thomas] Hoyoux, T.
Index for "h"