Co Author Listing * ASIC-architecture for VLSI-implementation of the RBN-algorithm, An
Co Author Listing * Advanced bitstream rewriting from H.264/AVC to SVC
* Architectures for Fast Transcoding of H.264/AVC to Quality-Scalable SVC Streams
* Bridging the Gap: Transcoding from Single-Layer H.264/AVC to Scalable SVC Video Streams
* Efficient spatial resolution reduction transcoding for H.264/AVC
* Improved dynamic rate shaping for H.264/AVC video streams
* Motion-refined rewriting of H.264/AVC-coded video to SVC streams
* Quantizer offset selection for improved requantization transcoding
* Requantization transcoding for H.264/AVC video coding
* Requantization Transcoding in Pixel and Frequency Domain for Intra 16x16 in H.264/AVC
* Transcoding from H.264/AVC to SVC with CGS Layers
* Transcoding of H.264/AVC to SVC with motion data refinement
11 for Notebaert, S.
Co Author Listing * HeatMeUp: A 3DUI serious game to explore collaborative wayfinding
Co Author Listing * Application of Hyperspectral Remote Sensing in the Longwave Infrared Region to Assess the Influence of Dust from the Desert on Soil Surface Mineralogy
* Integration of Hyperspectral Shortwave and Longwave Infrared Remote-Sensing Data for Mineral Mapping of Makhtesh Ramon in Israel
* Mapping the Spectral Soil Quality Index (SSQI) Using Airborne Imaging Spectroscopy
* Mineral Classification of Land Surface Using Multispectral LWIR and Hyperspectral SWIR Remote-Sensing Data. A Case Study over the Sokolov Lignite Open-Pit Mines, the Czech Republic
* Mineral Classification of Makhtesh Ramon in Israel Using Hyperspectral Longwave Infrared (LWIR) Remote-Sensing Data
* Mineral Classification of Soils Using Hyperspectral Longwave Infrared (LWIR) Ground-Based Data
* Modelling Diverse Soil Attributes with Visible to Longwave Infrared Spectroscopy Using PLSR Employed by an Automatic Modelling Engine
* Using Visible Spectral Information to Predict Long-Wave Infrared Spectral Emissivity: A Case Study over the Sokolov Area of the Czech Republic with an Airborne Hyperspectral Scanner Sensor
8 for Notesco, G.
Index for "n"