Co Author Listing * Context-Aware CNNs for Person Head Detection
* Deep Part-Based Generative Shape Model with Latent Variables
* Fast Approximate Energy Minimization with Label Costs
* GANs for Biological Image Synthesis
* Multi-utility Learning: Structured-Output Learning with Multiple Annotation-Specific Loss Functions
* Os2d: One-stage One-shot Object Detection by Matching Anchor Features
* Perceptually Inspired Layout-Aware Losses for Image Segmentation
* Principled Deep Random Field Model for Image Segmentation, A
* Submodular decomposition framework for inference in associative Markov networks with global constraints
* Submodular Relaxation for Inference in Markov Random Fields
* Submodular Relaxation for MRFs with High-Order Potentials
Includes: Osokin, A. Osokin, A.[Anton]
11 for Osokin, A.
Index for "o"