Co Author Listing * Improving VerticalWind Speed Extrapolation Using Short-Term Lidar Measurements
* Inter-Comparison Study of Multi- and DBS Lidar Measurements in Complex Terrain, An
Co Author Listing * Advancing Learning Assignments in Remote Sensing of the Environment Through Simulation Games
* In Situ/Remote Sensing Integration to Assess Forest Health: A Review
* Linking Remote Sensing and Geodiversity and Their Traits Relevant to Biodiversity: Part I: Soil Characteristics
* Linking the Remote Sensing of Geodiversity and Traits Relevant to Biodiversity: Part II: Geomorphology, Terrain and Surfaces
* Monitoring Glyphosate-Based Herbicide Treatment Using Sentinel-2 Time Series: A Proof-of-Principle
* Monitoring of Spatiotemporal Change of Green Spaces in Relation to the Land Surface Temperature: A Case Study of Belgrade, Serbia
* Regionalization of Coarse Scale Soil Moisture Products Using Fine-Scale Vegetation Indices: Prospects and Case Study
* Remote Sensing of Geomorphodiversity Linked to Biodiversity: Part III: Traits, Processes and Remote Sensing Characteristics
* Scale-specific Hyperspectral Remote Sensing Approach in Environmental Research
* Understanding Forest Health with Remote Sensing, Part III: Requirements for a Scalable Multi-Source Forest Health Monitoring Network Based on Data Science Approaches
10 for Pause, M.
Co Author Listing * Stable Length Estimates of Tube-Like Shapes
Index for "p"