Co Author Listing * Wave Height Estimation from Shadowing Based on the Acquired X-Band Marine Radar Images in Coastal Area
Pian, W.G.[Wei Guo]
Co Author Listing * Dynamic Re-weighting for Long-tailed Semi-supervised Learning
Includes: Pian, W.G.[Wei Guo] Pian, W.G.[Wei-Guo]
Co Author Listing * Experimental validation of a linear model for data reduction in chirp-pulse microwave CT
* Hough Transform of Special Classes of Curves
* On the Asymptotic Equivalence Between the Radon and the Hough Transforms of Digital Images
* Process of Data Formation for the Spectrometer/Telescope for Imaging X-rays (STIX) in Solar Orbiter, The
* Regularized Affine-Scaling Trust-Region Method for Parametric Imaging of Dynamic PET Data, A
* Regularized Visibility-Based Approach to Astronomical Imaging Spectroscopy, A
* Score-Oriented Loss (SOL) functions
Includes: Piana, M. Piana, M.[Michele]
7 for Piana, M.
Co Author Listing * Coupling Historical Maps and LiDAR Data to Identify Man-Made Landforms in Urban Areas
Co Author Listing * Effects of Computerized Emotional Training on Children with High Functioning Autism
Co Author Listing * Connecting Meeting Behavior with Extraversion: A Systematic Study
* Modeling Functional Roles Dynamics in Small Group Interactions
* Multimodal Personality Recognition in Collaborative Goal-Oriented Tasks
Includes: Pianesi, F.[Fabio] Pianesi, F.
Co Author Listing * SPEye: A Calibration-Free Gaze-Driven Text Entry Technique Based on Smooth Pursuit
Co Author Listing * Audio-Visual Affect Recognition
* Audio-Visual Affect Recognition through Multi-Stream Fused HMM for HCI
Co Author Listing * Audio-Visual Affective Expression Recognition Through Multistream Fused HMM
Co Author Listing * DevStaR: High-Throughput Quantification of C. elegans Developmental Stages
* Rapid and accurate developmental stage recognition of C. elegans from high-throughput image data
* Toward Automatic Phenotyping of Developing Embryos From Videos
Includes: Piano, F. Piano, F.[Fabio]
Co Author Listing * Bent and Broken Bicycles: Leveraging synthetic data for damaged object re-identification
* Bridging the gap between Natural and Medical Images through Deep Colorization
Co Author Listing * 3TP-CNN: Radiomics and Deep Learning for Lesions Classification in DCE-MRI
* Automatic Lesion Detection in Breast DCE-MRI
* Breast Segmentation in MRI via U-Net Deep Convolutional Neural Networks
* Breast segmentation using Fuzzy C-Means and anatomical priors in DCE-MRI
* Comprehensive computer-aided diagnosis for breast T1-weighted DCE-MRI through quantitative dynamical features and spatio-temporal local binary patterns
* Developing a Smart PACS: CBIR System Using Deep Learning
* Evaluating Impacts of Motion Correction on Deep Learning Approaches for Breast DCE-MRI Segmentation and Classification
* Investigation of Deep Learning for Lesions Malignancy Classification in Breast DCE-MRI, An
* LBP-TOP for Volume Lesion Classification in Breast DCE-MRI
* Multiple Classifier System for Classification of Breast Lesions Using Dynamic and Morphological Features in DCE-MRI, A
* Skin Lesions Classification: A Radiomics Approach with Deep CNN
Includes: Piantadosi, G.[Gabriele] Piantadosi, G.
11 for Piantadosi, G.
Co Author Listing * Adversarial Robustness Via Fisher-Rao Regularization
* Few-Shot Segmentation Without Meta-Learning: A Good Transductive Inference Is All You Need?
* Finite-Length Bounds on Hypothesis Testing Subject to Vanishing Type I Error Restrictions
* Leveraging Adversarial Examples to Quantify Membership Information Leakage
* Unifying Mutual Information View of Metric Learning: Cross-entropy vs. Pairwise Losses, A
Co Author Listing * Reconstruct street network from imprecise excavation data using fuzzy Hough transforms
Includes: Piantoni, F.[Frederic] Piantoni, F.[Frédéric]
Pianykh, O.S.[Oleg S.]
Co Author Listing * Analytically tractable case of fuzzy c-means clustering
* Compression ratio boundaries for predictive signal compression
* Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM): A Practical Introduction and Survival Guide
* fast and accurate method to register medical images using Wavelet Modulus Maxima, A
* Nearly-lossless autoregressive image compression
Includes: Pianykh, O.S.[Oleg S.] Pianykh, O.S.
Index for "p"