Co Author Listing * Benefits of Linked Data for Interoperability During Crisis Management
Co Author Listing * Registration of Multi-Level Property Rights in 3D in The Netherlands: Two Cases and Next Steps in Further Implementation
Co Author Listing * Towards Real-Time Multi-Modality 3-D Medical Image Registration
Roese Koerner, L.
Co Author Listing * Effnet: An Efficient Structure for Convolutional Neural Networks
Includes: Roese Koerner, L. Roese-Koerner, L.
Co Author Listing * Automatic Delineation and Height Measurement of Regenerating Conifer Crowns under Leaf-Off Conditions Using UAV Imagery
Includes: Roeser, D.[Dominik] Röeser, D.[Dominik] (Maybe also Roeeser, D.)
Co Author Listing * Hyperspectral Remote Sensing with the UAS Stuttgarter Adler: Challenges, Experiences and First Results
Co Author Listing * Volume rendering quantification algorithm for reconstruction of CT volume-rendered structures. 1. Cerebral arteriovenous malformations
Co Author Listing * Envisioning human-robot coordination in future operations
Roesler, C.J.[Carolyn J.]
Co Author Listing * Vegetation Response to the 2012-2014 California Drought from GPS and Optical Measurements
Co Author Listing * High performance H.264/AVC encoding motion prediction algorithm
Co Author Listing * Security and Privacy for Augmented Reality Systems
Co Author Listing * Automatic high-speed video glottis segmentation using salient regions and 3D geodesic active contours
Co Author Listing * Radar Imaging of Urban Areas by Means of Very High-Resolution SAR and Interferometric SAR
Co Author Listing * Morphological Representations of Vector Fields
* Shape Interrogation
Co Author Listing * Sensitivity of Photon-Counting Based K-Edge Imaging in X-ray Computed Tomography
* Statistical Reconstruction of Material Decomposed Data in Spectral CT
Co Author Listing * ALOS/PALSAR InSAR Time-Series Analysis for Detecting Very Slow-Moving Landslides in Southern Kyrgyzstan
* Automated Spatiotemporal Landslide Mapping over Large Areas Using RapidEye Time Series Data
* Development of Multi-Temporal Landslide Inventory Information System for Southern Kyrgyzstan Using GIS and Satellite Remote Sensing
* Evaluation of Remote-Sensing-Based Landslide Inventories for Hazard Assessment in Southern Kyrgyzstan
* Fusion of spectral and shape features for identification of urban surface cover types using reflective and thermal hyperspectral data
* Inylchek Glacier in Kyrgyzstan, Central Asia: Insight on Surface Kinematics from Optical Remote Sensing Imagery, The
* Robust Automated Image Co-Registration of Optical Multi-Sensor Time Series Data: Database Generation for Multi-Temporal Landslide Detection
Includes: Roessner, S.[Sigrid] Roessner, S.
7 for Roessner, S.
Index for "r"