Co Author Listing * Quantification of Gridded Precipitation Products for the Streamflow Simulation on the Mekong River Basin Using Rainfall Assessment Framework: A Case Study for the Srepok River Subbasin, Central Highland Vietnam
Co Author Listing * Optical pattern recognition using correlation procedure for rotation- and scale-invariant feature extraction
Co Author Listing * Architecture for parking management in smart cities
* Hierarchical Bayesian combination of plug-in maximum a posteriori decoders in deep neural networks-based speech recognition and speaker adaptation
* Information-Extraction Approach to Speech Processing: Analysis, Detection, Verification, and Recognition, An
* multimodal retina-iris biometric system using the Levenshtein distance for spatial feature comparison, A
* On Mean Absolute Error for Deep Neural Network Based Vector-to-Vector Regression
* Speech Recognition Using Long-Span Temporal Patterns in a Deep Network Model
* Vector-to-Vector Regression via Distributional Loss for Speech Enhancement
Includes: Siniscalchi, S.M. Siniscalchi, S.M.[Sabato Marco]
7 for Siniscalchi, S.M.
Co Author Listing * Monitoring Of Land Subsidence In Ravenna Municipality Using Integrated SAR - Gps Techniques: Description And First Results
Co Author Listing * Comparison of Three Different Random Forest Approaches to Retrieve Daily High-Resolution Snow Cover Maps from MODIS and Sentinel-2 in a Mountain Area, Gran Paradiso National Park (NW Alps)
* Detection and Classification of Pollen Grain Microscope Images
* Pollen Grain Classification Challenge 2020
* POLLEN13K: A Large Scale Microscope Pollen Grain Image Dataset
Includes: Siniscalco, C.[Consolata] Siniscalco, C.
Co Author Listing * Description of Breast Morphology Through Bag of Normals Representation
* I-PETER (Interactive platform to experience tours and education on the rocks): A virtual system for the understanding and dissemination of mineralogical-petrographic science
Includes: Sinito, D.[Diego] Siniṭ, D.[Diego]
Co Author Listing * On the Generalization Ability of Data-Driven Models in the Problem of Total Cloud Cover Retrieval
Index for "s"