Co Author Listing * Combining Multiband Remote Sensing and Hierarchical Distance Sampling to Establish Drivers of Bird Abundance
* Detecting Tree Species Effects on Forest Canopy Temperatures with Thermal Remote Sensing: The Role of Spatial Resolution
* Hyperspectral Imaging for Fine to Medium Scale Applications in Environmental Sciences
* Linking Remote Sensing and Geodiversity and Their Traits Relevant to Biodiversity: Part I: Soil Characteristics
* Linking the Remote Sensing of Geodiversity and Traits Relevant to Biodiversity: Part II: Geomorphology, Terrain and Surfaces
* Machine Learning Framework for the Classification of Natura 2000 Habitat Types at Large Spatial Scales Using MODIS Surface Reflectance Data, A
* Quantification of Soil Properties with Hyperspectral Data: Selecting Spectral Variables with Different Methods to Improve Accuracies and Analyze Prediction Mechanisms
* Remote Sensing of Geomorphodiversity Linked to Biodiversity: Part III: Traits, Processes and Remote Sensing Characteristics
* Snapshot Hyperspectral Imaging for Soil Diagnostics: Results of a Case Study in the Spectral Laboratory
* Underwater Use of a Hyperspectral Camera to Estimate Optically Active Substances in the Water Column of Freshwater Lakes
* Use of a Portable Camera for Proximal Soil Sensing with Hyperspectral Image Data
11 for Vohland, M.
Index for "v"