Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: Wiskott, L.[Laurenz]: laurenz wiskott AT neuroinformatik ruhr-uni-bochum de
* Applying slow feature analysis to image sequences yields a rich repertoire of complex cell properties
* Deep Hierarchies in the Primate Visual Cortex: What Can We Learn for Computer Vision?
* Face Recognition by Elastic Bunch Graph Matching
* Labeled bunch graphs for image analysis
* Labeled Graphs and Dynamic Link Matching for Face Recognition and Scene Analysis
* Multivariate Slow Feature Analysis and Decorrelation Filtering for Blind Source Separation
* Neural System for the Recognition of Partially Occluded Objects in Cluttered Scenes: A Pilot Study, A
* Phantom Faces for Face Analysis
* role of topographical constraints in face recognition, The
* Segmentation from Motion: Combining Gabor- and Mallat-Wavelets to Overcome Aperture and Correspondence Problem
* Segmentation from motion: Combining Gabor- and Mallat-Wavelets to Overcome the Aperture and Correspondence Problems
* Slow feature analysis and decorrelation filtering for separating correlated sources
Includes: Wiskott, L.[Laurenz] Wiskott, L.
14 for Wiskott, L.
Index for "w"