Co Author Listing * Conversational Evaluation of Speech Bandwidth Extension Using a Mobile Handset
Co Author Listing * Adding single tree features and correcting edge tree effects enhance the characterization of seedling stands with single-photon airborne laser scanning
* Detecting and characterizing downed dead wood using terrestrial laser scanning
* Evaluating Factors Impacting Fallen Tree Detection from Airborne Laser Scanning Point Clouds
* Investigating the Feasibility of Multi-Scan Terrestrial Laser Scanning to Characterize Tree Communities in Southern Boreal Forests
* Multisensorial Close-Range Sensing Generates Benefits for Characterization of Managed Scots Pine (Pinus sylvestris L.) Stands
* Performance of terrestrial laser scanning to characterize managed Scots pine (Pinus sylvestris L.) stands is dependent on forest structural variation
* Structural Changes in Boreal Forests Can Be Quantified Using Terrestrial Laser Scanning
* Terrestrial Laser Scanning in Assessing the Effect of Different Thinning Treatments on the Competition of Scots Pine (Pinus sylvestris L.) Forests
Includes: Yrttimaa, T. Yrttimaa, T.[Tuomas]
8 for Yrttimaa, T.
Index for "y"