Co Author Listing * Activity detection using Sequential Statistical Boundary Detection (SSBD)
* Appearance and Depth for Rapid Human Activity Recognition in Real Applications
* Computationally efficient recognition of activities of daily living
* Deep Neural Network for Oil Spill Semantic Segmentation in Sar Images, A
* Early Identification of Oil Spills in Satellite Images Using Deep CNNs
* Efficient motion estimation methods for fast recognition of activities of daily living
* hybrid framework for online recognition of activities of daily living in real-world settings, A
* LBP-Flow and Hybrid Encoding for Real-Time Water and Fire Classification
* Mining discriminative descriptors for goal-based activity detection
* Moving camera human activity localization and recognition with motionplanes and multiple homographies
* People and Vehicles in Danger: A Fire and Flood Detection System in Social Media
* Real time illumination invariant motion change detection
* Real Time Motion Changes for New Event Detection and Recognition
* Semantic Event Fusion of Different Visual Modality Concepts for Activity Recognition
* Speed Estimation and Abnormality Detection from Surveillance Cameras
* VERGE: A Multimodal Interactive Search Engine for Video Browsing and Retrieval
* VERGE: A Multimodal Interactive Video Search Engine
* VERGE: An Interactive Search Engine for Browsing Video Collections
Includes: Avgerinakis, K.[Konstantinos] Avgerinakis, K.
18 for Avgerinakis, K.
Index for "a"