Co Author Listing * Estimating leaf area index and aboveground biomass of grazing pastures using Sentinel-1, Sentinel-2 and Landsat images
* Sensitivity analysis of vegetation indices to drought over two tallgrass prairie sites
Co Author Listing * 3D Segmentation for Multi-Organs in CT Images
* Automatic Mass Segmentation Based on Adaptive Pyramid and Sublevel Set Analysis
* Automatic Tuning of MST Segmentation of Mammograms for Registration and Mass Detection Algorithms
* Mammogram Mass Classification with Temporal Features and Multiple Kernel Learning
* Mammographic Mass Detection with Statistical Region Merging
* Model-Guided Segmentation of Liver in CT and PET-CT Images of Child Patients Based on Statistical Region Merging
* Segmentation of Breast Masses in Local Dense Background Using Adaptive Clip Limit-CLAHE
* Spatial Shape Constrained Fuzzy C-Means (FCM) Clustering for Nucleus Segmentation in Pap Smear Images
* Structured Micro-Pattern Based LBP Features for Classification of Masses in Dense Breasts
* Superpixel texture analysis for classification of breast masses in dense background
* Two graph theory based methods for identifying the pectoral muscle in mammograms
Includes: Bajger, M.[Mariusz] Bajger, M.
11 for Bajger, M.
Index for "b"