Co Author Listing * Accuracy Assessment of Point Clouds from LiDAR and Dense Image Matching Acquired Using the UAV Platform for DTM Creation
* Analysis of Using Dense Image Matching Techniques to Study the Process of Secondary Succession in Non-Forest Natura 2000 Habitats
* Classification of Data from Airborne Lidar Bathymetry With Random Forest Algorithm Based On Different Feature Vectors
* Detection of Levee Damage Based on UAS Data: Optical Imagery and LiDAR Point Clouds
* Emergency Rescue Management Supported By UAV Remote Sensing Data
* Enhancement of Lidar Planimetric Accuracy using Orthoimages
* Evaluation and Calibration of Fixed-wing Multisensor UAV Mobile Mapping System: Improved Results
* Evaluation of Rapeseed Winter Crop Damage Using UAV-Based Multispectral Imagery
* Improvement of Full Waveform Airborne Laser Bathymetry Data Processing based on Waves of Neighborhood Points
* Methodology for Identifying Secondary Succession in Non-Forest Natura 2000 Habitats Using Multi-Source Airborne Remote Sensing Data, The
* Multi-criteria GIS Analyses with the Use of UAVs For The Needs Of Spatial Planning
* Multi-sourced, Remote Sensing Data in Levees Monitoring: Case Study Of Safedam Project
* Possibilities For Using Lidar and Photogrammetric Data Obtained with an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle for Levee Monitoring
* Possibility Of Using Images Obtained From the UAS in Cadastral Works, The
* Potential of Light Laser Scanners Developed for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles: The Review and Accuracyn, The
* Quality Aspects of True Orthophoto In Urban Areas
* Testing Of Land Cover Classification From Multispectral Airborne Laser Scanning Data
* Towards Efficiency of Oblique Images Orientation
* UAV LIDAR Data Processing: Influence of Flight Height on Geometric Accuracy, Radiometric Information and Parameter Setting In DTM Production
* Using Canopy Height Model Obtained with Dense Image Matching of Archival Photogrammetric Datasets in Area Analysis of Secondary Succession
* Verification and Improving Planimetric Accuracy of Airborne Laser Scanning Data with Using Photogrammetric Data
Includes: Bakula, K.[Krzysztof] Bakula, K.
21 for Bakula, K.
Co Author Listing * Dual Receiver EGNOS+SDCM Positioning with C1C and C1W Pseudo-Range Measurements
* Impact of BeiDou Observations on the Accuracy of Multi-GNSS PPP in a Function of Observing Session Duration within Europe: Analysis Based on Open-Source Software GAMP
* Improvement of UAV Positioning Performance Based on EGNOS+SDCM Solution
* Performance of DGPS Smartphone Positioning with the Use of P(L1) vs. P(L5) Pseudorange Measurements
* Reliable Technology of Centimeter GPS/GLONASS Surveying in Forest Environments
Includes: Bakula, M.[Mieczyslaw] Bakula, M.
Index for "b"