Co Author Listing * Accuracy Assessment of Point Clouds from LiDAR and Dense Image Matching Acquired Using the UAV Platform for DTM Creation
* Analysis of Using Dense Image Matching Techniques to Study the Process of Secondary Succession in Non-Forest Natura 2000 Habitats
* Emergency Rescue Management Supported By UAV Remote Sensing Data
* Enhancement of Lidar Planimetric Accuracy using Orthoimages
* Improvement of Full Waveform Airborne Laser Bathymetry Data Processing based on Waves of Neighborhood Points
* Multi-criteria GIS Analyses with the Use of UAVs For The Needs Of Spatial Planning
* Multi-sourced, Remote Sensing Data in Levees Monitoring: Case Study Of Safedam Project
* Possibilities For Using Lidar and Photogrammetric Data Obtained with an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle for Levee Monitoring
* Possibility Of Using Images Obtained From the UAS in Cadastral Works, The
* Potential of Light Laser Scanners Developed for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles: The Review and Accuracyn, The
* Testing Of Land Cover Classification From Multispectral Airborne Laser Scanning Data
* Towards Efficiency of Oblique Images Orientation
* Verification and Improving Planimetric Accuracy of Airborne Laser Scanning Data with Using Photogrammetric Data
Includes: Bakula, K.[Krzysztof] Bakula, K.
13 for Bakula, K.
Co Author Listing * Reliable Technology of Centimeter GPS/GLONASS Surveying in Forest Environments
Index for "b"