Co Author Listing * Analysis of Evolving Oil Spills in Full-Polarimetric and Hybrid-Polarity SAR
* Assessment of RISAT-1 and Radarsat-2 for Sea Ice Observations from a Hybrid-Polarity Perspective
* Characterization of Marine Surface Slicks by Radarsat-2 Multipolarization Features
* Comparing Near-Coincident C- and X-Band SAR Acquisitions of Marine Oil Spills
* Comparing SAR-Based Short Time-Lag Cross Correlation and Doppler-Derived Sea Ice Drift Velocities
* Emulating Sentinel-1 Doppler Radial Ice Drift Measurements Using Envisat ASAR Data
* Feature Extraction for Oil Spill Detection Based on SAR Images
* Iceberg Detection in Open and Ice-Infested Waters Using C-Band Polarimetric Synthetic Aperture Radar
* Numerical Analysis of Microwave Scattering from Layered Sea Ice Based on the Finite Element Method
* Robust CFAR Detector Based on Truncated Statistics in Multiple-Target Situations
* Segmentation-Based CFAR Detection Algorithm Using Truncated Statistics, A
Includes: Brekke, C. Brekke, C.[Camilla]
11 for Brekke, C.
Index for "b"