Co Author Listing * Tropical Peatland Burn Depth and Combustion Heterogeneity Assessed Using UAV Photogrammetry and Airborne LiDAR
Co Author Listing * Assessment of an Operational System for Crop Type Map Production Using High Temporal and Spatial Resolution Satellite Optical Imagery
* Building a Data Set over 12 Globally Distributed Sites to Support the Development of Agriculture Monitoring Applications with Sentinel-2
* Detection of Flavescence dorée Grapevine Disease Using Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Multispectral Imagery
* Discrete Anisotropic Radiative Transfer (DART 5) for Modeling Airborne and Satellite Spectroradiometer and LIDAR Acquisitions of Natural and Urban Landscapes
* Effect of Training Class Label Noise on Classification Performances for Land Cover Mapping with Satellite Image Time Series
* Estimation and Mapping of Forest Structure Parameters from Open Access Satellite Images: Development of a Generic Method with a Study Case on Coniferous Plantation
* Extracting Soil Water Holding Capacity Parameters of a Distributed Agro-Hydrological Model from High Resolution Optical Satellite Observations Series
* Filtering mislabeled data for improving time series classification
* Low and high spatial resolution time series fusion for improved land cover map production
* Multi-Temporal and Multi-Spectral Method to Estimate Aerosol Optical Thickness over Land, for the Atmospheric Correction of FormoSat-2, LandSat, VENµS and Sentinel-2 Images, A
* On the Potentiality of UAV Multispectral Imagery to Detect Flavescence dorée and Grapevine Trunk Diseases
* Production of a Dynamic Cropland Mask by Processing Remote Sensing Image Series at High Temporal and Spatial Resolutions
Includes: Dedieu, G.[Gerard] Dedieu, G.[Gérard] Dedieu, G.
12 for Dedieu, G.
Dedieu, J.P.[Jean Pierre]
Co Author Listing * Annual and Seasonal Glacier-Wide Surface Mass Balance Quantified from Changes in Glacier Surface State: A Review on Existing Methods Using Optical Satellite Imagery
* Assessment of Existing Methodologies to Retrieve Snow Cover Fraction from MODIS Data, An
* On the Importance of High-Resolution Time Series of Optical Imagery for Quantifying the Effects of Snow Cover Duration on Alpine Plant Habitat
* On the Interest of Optical Remote Sensing for Seasonal Snowmelt Parameterization, Applied to the Everest Region (Nepal)
Includes: Dedieu, J.P.[Jean Pierre] Dedieu, J.P.[Jean-Pierre]
Co Author Listing * Reality: An Interactive Reconstruction Tool of 3-D Objects from Photographs
Co Author Listing * Digitization Of Cultural Heritage Of Slovak Republic
Includes: Dedik, L. Dedík, L.
Index for "d"