Co Author Listing * Can Two Specular Pixels Calibrate Photometric Stereo?
* Helmholtz stereopsis on rough and strongly textured surfaces
* High-Dimensional Feature Matching: Employing the Concept of Meaningful Nearest Neighbors
* On Optimal Light Configurations in Photometric Stereo
* Radiometric calibration of a Helmholtz stereo rig
* Simple Stochastic Algorithm for Structural Features Learning, A
* Specularities Reduce Ambiguity of Uncalibrated Photometric Stereo
* Towards correct and informative evaluation methodology for texture classification under varying viewpoint and illumination
* Towards Learning Hierarchical Compositional Models in the Presence of Clutter
* Two-image comparison under different illumination conditions
* Unambigous Determination of Shape from Photometric Stereo with Unknown Light Sources
Includes: Drbohlav, O.[Ondrej] Drbohlav, O.
11 for Drbohlav, O.
Index for "d"