Co Author Listing * Application of Remote Sensing Data for Evaluation of Rockfall Potential within a Quarry Slope
* Bringing Lunar LiDAR Back Down to Earth: Mapping Our Industrial Heritage through Deep Transfer Learning
* Maximizing Impacts of Remote Sensing Surveys in Slope Stability: A Novel Method to Incorporate Discontinuities into Machine Learning Landslide Prediction
* Modelling the Influence of Geological Structures in Paleo Rock Avalanche Failures Using Field and Remote Sensing Data
* Multi-Disciplinary Approach to the Study of Large Rock Avalanches Combining Remote Sensing, GIS and Field Surveys: The Case of the Scanno Landslide, Italy, A
* Multi-Scale Feasibility Study into Acid Mine Drainage (AMD) Monitoring Using Same-Day Observations, A
* Using Deep Learning and Hough Transformations to Infer Mineralised Veins From Lidar Data Over Historic Mining Areas
Includes: Eyre, M.[Matt] Eyre, M.[Matthew] Eyre, M.
7 for Eyre, M.
Co Author Listing * Within-Field Yield Prediction in Cereal Crops Using LiDAR-Derived Topographic Attributes with Geographically Weighted Regression Models
Co Author Listing * Approach to Mapping Forest Growth Stages in Queensland, Australia through Integration of ALOS PALSAR and Landsat Sensor Data, An
Index for "e"