Co Author Listing * Cascade multitemporal classification based on fuzzy Markov chains
* Extraction of Road Junction Islands from High Resolution Aerial Imagery Using Level Sets
* GMES4Mining: Description of a Flooding Process in Mining Areas using spectral Indices on multi-temporal Landsat Imagery
* Hidden Markov Models for crop recognition in remote sensing image sequences
* Hybrid Automatic Building Interpretation System
* Image Analysis Methods to Monitor Natura 2000 Habitats at Regional Scales: the MS. MONINA State Service Example in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
* Knowledge Based Moorland Interpretation Using a Hybrid System for Image Analysis
* Knowledge Based Multitemporal Interpretation
* Multitemporal fuzzy classification model based on class transition possibilities
* Road Junction Extraction from High Resolution Aerial Images
* Scale Behaviour Prediction of Image Analysis Models for 2D Landscape Objects
* Scale-Dependent Adaptation of Image Analysis Models Incorporating Local Context Objects
* Scale-Dependent Adaptation of Object Models for Road Extraction
* Theme Issue: Integration of Geodata and Imagery for Automated Refinement and Update of Spatial Databases
Includes: Pakzad, K.[Kian] Pakzad, K.
14 for Pakzad, K.
Co Author Listing * Crowdsensing Framework for Monitoring Bridge Vibrations Using Moving Smartphones
Index for "p"