Co Author Listing * Railcar Detection, Identification and Tracking for Rail Yard Management
Co Author Listing * Best-Match Retrieval for Structured Images
* Remote sensed images segmentation through shape refinement
Includes: Pulvirenti, A.[Alfredo] Pulvirenti, A.
Co Author Listing * New Analysis of Caldera Unrest through the Integration of Geophysical Data and FEM Modeling: The Long Valley Caldera Case Study, A
Co Author Listing * Automatic Processing Chain for Near Real-Time Mapping of Burned Forest Areas Using Sentinel-2 Data, An
* Calibration of the Envisat Radar Altimeter Receiver by a Passive Technique, The
* Defining a Trade-off Between Spatial and Temporal Resolution of a Geosynchronous SAR Mission for Soil Moisture Monitoring
* Discrimination of Water Surfaces, Heavy Rainfall, and Wet Snow Using COSMO-SkyMed Observations of Severe Weather Events
* InSAR Multitemporal Data over Persistent Scatterers to Detect Floodwater in Urban Areas: A Case Study in Beletweyne, Somalia
* Meteorological OSSEs for New Zenith Total Delay Observations: Impact Assessment for the Hydroterra Geosynchronous Satellite on the October 2019 Genoa Event
* Method to Automatically Detect Changes in Multitemporal Spectral Indices: Application to Natural Disaster Damage Assessment, A
* Retrieval of Atmospheric and Surface Parameters From Satellite Microwave Radiometers Over the Mediterranean Sea
* Sentinel-1 InSAR Coherence to Detect Floodwater in Urban Areas: Houston and Hurricane Harvey as A Test Case
* Simulating Topographic Effects on Spaceborne Radiometric Observations Between L and X Frequency Bands
* Synergistic Use of a High-Resolution Numerical Weather Prediction Model and High-Resolution Earth Observation Products to Improve Precipitation Forecast, A
* Tool for Pre-Operational Daily Mapping of Floods and Permanent Water Using Sentinel-1 Data, A
* Use of SAR Data for Detecting Floodwater in Urban and Agricultural Areas: The Role of the Interferometric Coherence
* Use of Satellite Radar Bistatic Measurements for Crop Monitoring: A Simulation Study on Corn Fields
Includes: Pulvirenti, L.[Luca] Pulvirenti, L.
14 for Pulvirenti, L.
Index for "p"