Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: Zomet, A.[Assaf]: zomet AT cs columbia edu
* Applying Super-Resolution to Panoramic Mosaics
* Efficient Super-resolution and Applications to Mosaics
* Generating Mosaics with Minimum Distortions
* Jitter camera: high resolution video from a low resolution detector
* Learning and Inferring Image Segmentations Using the GBP Typical Cut Algorithm
* Learning how to inpaint from global image statistics
* Lensless Imaging with a Controllable Aperture
* Mosaicing new views: the crossed-slits projection
* Mosaicing on Adaptive Manifolds
* Mosaicing with Strips on Adaptive Manifolds
* Multi-sensor super-resolution
* Omni-Rig: Linear Self-Recalibration of a Rig with Varying Internal and External Parameters
* Rectified Mosaicing: Mosaics without the Curl
* Robust Super-Resolution
* Seamless image stitching by minimizing false edges
* Seamless Image Stitching in the Gradient Domain
* Separating reflections from a single image using local features
* Sequence-to-Sequence Self Calibration
* Video super-resolution using controlled subpixel detector shifts
* Video synthesis made simple with the x-slits projection
* Wide Baseline Matching between Unsynchronized Video Sequences
Includes: Zomet, A.[Assaf] Zomet, A.
23 for Zomet, A.
Index for "z"