Simon Fraser Univ.
* 2 Goes into 3: Reduction of Rank-Reduced Orientation-from-Color Problem with Many Unknown Lights to Two-Image Known-Illuminant Photometric Stereo
* Color in Perspective
* Computational Color Constancy: Taking Theory into Practice
* Illumination-Invariant Color Object Recognition via Compressed Chromaticity Histograms of Normalized Images
* Incremental Construction of 3-D Models of a Scene from Sequentially Planned Views
* On Illumination Invariance in Color Object Recognition
* Shape from Color
7 for Simon Fraser Univ.
Index for "s"