Co Author Listing * ACYOTB Plugin: Tool for Accurate Orthorectification in Open-Source Environments
* Augusto's Sundial: Image-based Modeling for Reverse Engeneering Purposes
* Fusion of External and Internal 3d Photogrammetric Models As A Tool To Investigate the Ancient Human/cave Interaction: the La Sassa Case Study, The
* Geomatic Methodologies for the Study of Teatro Massimo in Palermo (Italy)
* Integrated Geomatic Techniques for Georeferencing and Reconstructing the Position of Underground Archaeological Sites: The Case Study of the Augustus Sundial (Rome)
* Integrated Survey for Tensional Analysis of The Vault of The Church Of San Nicola in Montedoro
* Pansharpening Techniques to Detect Mass Monument Damaging in Iraq
* Photogrammetric Survey With Fisheye Lens for the Characterization Of The La Sassa Cave
* Prompt Methodology to Georeference Complex Hypogea Environments, A
* Reconstruction of Historical Geodetic Systems for Their Implementation In Reprojection Algorithms
* Roman Aqueduct Flow Estimation Using Geomatic Measurement
* Scan to BIM for 3D Reconstruction of the Papal Basilica of Saint Francis in Assisi in Italy
* Three-dimensional Survey of Guattari Cave With Traditional and Mobile Phone Cameras
* UAV Application in Post-Seismic Environment
Includes: Baiocchi, V.[Valerio] Baiocchi, V.
14 for Baiocchi, V.
Index for "b"