Co Author Listing * Action detection fusing multiple Kinects and a WIMU: an application to in-home assistive technology for the elderly
* ChaLearn Joint Contest on Multimedia Challenges Beyond Visual Analysis: An overview
* ChaLearn LAP 2016: First Round Challenge on First Impressions: Dataset and Results
* ChaLearn LAP 2020 Challenge on Identity-preserved Human Detection: Dataset and Results
* Context-Aware Personality Inference in Dyadic Scenarios: Introducing the UDIVA Dataset
* Darwintrees for Action Recognition
* From Apparent to Real Age: Gender, Age, Ethnic, Makeup, and Expression Bias Analysis in Real Age Estimation
* Keep it accurate and diverse: Enhancing action recognition performance by ensemble learning
* Multi-modal RGB-Depth-Thermal Human Body Segmentation
* Multi-modal user identification and object recognition surveillance system
* Residual Stacked RNNs for Action Recognition
* Survey on Deep Learning Based Approaches for Action and Gesture Recognition in Image Sequences, A
* Tri-modal Person Re-identification with RGB, Depth and Thermal Features
* User Identification and Object Recognition in Clutter Scenes Based on RGB-Depth Analysis
Includes: Clapes, A.[Albert] Clapés, A.[Albert] Clapés, A.
14 for Clapes, A.
Co Author Listing * Assessment of Complex Masonry Structures with GPR Compared to Other Non-Destructive Testing Studies
Co Author Listing * Interactive Constrained Deformations of NURBS Surfaces: N-SCODEF
Includes: Clapes, M.[Marcos] Clapés, M.[Marcos]
Co Author Listing * Continuum-based classification of remotely sensed imagery to describe urban sprawl on a watershed scale
Includes: Clapham, W.B. Clapham, Jr., W.B.
Co Author Listing * Optical and Electro-Optical Info. Proc.
Co Author Listing * tutorial on particle filters for on-line non-linear/non-Gaussian Bayesian tracking, A
Co Author Listing * Wandering in the Labyrinth: Enhancing the Accessibility to the Minoan Past Through a Visitor-sourced Approach
Includes: Clapuyt, F.[Francois] Clapuyt, F.[François]
Co Author Listing * GSWO: A programming model for GPU-enabled parallelization of sliding window operations in image processing
* Nonedge-Specific Adaptive Scheme for Highly Robust Blind Motion Deblurring of Natural Images
* Opacity volume based halo generation and depth-dependent halos
* Shape-enhanced maximum intensity projection
Includes: Clapworthy, G.[Gordon] Clapworthy, G.
Clapworthy, G.J.[Gordon J.]
Co Author Listing * Integration of a Virtual Environment and 3D Modeling Tools in a Networked Robot System, The
Index for "c"