Co Author Listing * Automatic Reconstruction of Dendrite Morphology from Optical Section Stacks
Co Author Listing * Painting in High Dynamic Range
Co Author Listing * Contextual Emotion Learning Challenge
Colbrook, M.J.[Matthew J.]
Co Author Listing * WARPd: A Linearly Convergent First-Order Primal-Dual Algorithm for Inverse Problems with Approximate Sharpness Conditions
Co Author Listing * 3DID face alignment system for verifying identity, The
* Canonical Face Depth Map: A Robust 3D Representation for Face Verification
* Detection of Anchor Points for 3D Face Verification
* Error Analysis of Sensor Input Variations in a 3D Face Surface Matching System
* Identity Verification Via the 3Bid Face Alignment System
* Matching 2.5D Face Scans to 3D Models
* Matching 2.5D Scans for Face Recognition
* Pattern Recognition for Classification and Matching of Car Tires
* Real-time identification using a canonical face depth map
* Speeding up scientific imaging workflows: Design of automated image annotation tool
* Systematic Requirements Analysis and Development of an Assistive Device to Enhance the Social Interaction of People Who are Blind or Visually Impaired, A
* Three-dimensional model based face recognition
Includes: Colbry, D.[Dirk] Colbry, D.
12 for Colbry, D.
Co Author Listing * Fast and Explicit Neural View Synthesis
* Generative Multiplane Images: Making a 2D GAN 3D-Aware
* Interactive Digital Photomontage
* LayoutNet: Reconstructing the 3D Room Layout from a Single RGB Image
* Learning to Generate 3D Stylized Character Expressions from Humans
* Manhattan Room Layout Reconstruction from a Single 360° Image: A Comparative Study of State-of-the-Art Methods
* Modeling Stylized Character Expressions via Deep Learning
Includes: Colburn, A.[Alex] Colburn, A.
7 for Colburn, A.
Co Author Listing * Deep Learning Based Method to Delineate the Wet/Dry Shoreline and Compute Its Elevation Using High-Resolution UAS Imagery, A
Co Author Listing * General Image Quality Equation: GIQE
Colby, J.D.[Jeffrey D.]
Co Author Listing * Numerical Modeling and Parameter Sensitivity Analysis for Understanding Scale-Dependent Topographic Effects Governing Anisotropic Reflectance Correction of Satellite Imagery
* Theoretical Evaluation of Anisotropic Reflectance Correction Approaches for Addressing Multi-Scale Topographic Effects on the Radiation-Transfer Cascade in Mountain Environments
Index for "c"