Co Author Listing * Bayesian Algorithm for Reading 1D Barcodes, A
* Color Targets: Fiducials to Help Visually Impaired People Find Their Way by Camera Phone
* Computer) Vision Without Sight
* Detecting and locating crosswalks using a camera phone
* Elevation-based MRF stereo implemented in real-time on a GPU
* Figure-ground segmentation using factor graphs
Includes: Coughlan, J.[James] Coughlan, J.
Coughlan, J.L.[James L.]
Co Author Listing * Finding Text in Natural Scenes by Figure-Ground Segmentation
* Grouping Using Factor Graphs: An Approach for Finding Text with a Camera Phone
* Reading LCD/LED Displays with a Camera Cell Phone
Coughlan, J.M.[James M.]
Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: Coughlan, J.M.[James M.]: coughlan AT ski org
* A* perspective on deterministic optimization for deformable templates, An
* algorithm enabling blind users to find and read barcodes, An
* Algorithms from statistical physics for generative models of images
* bayesian network framework for relational shape matching, A
* Dynamic quantization for belief propagation in sparse spaces
* Efficient Deformable Template Detection and Localization without User Initialization
* Efficient Optimization of a Deformable Template Using Dynamic Programming
* Finding Deformable Shapes Using Loopy Belief Propagation
* Fundamental Bounds on Edge Detection: An Information Theoretic Evaluation of Different Edge Cues
* Fundamental Limits of Bayesian Inference: Order Parameters and Phase Transitions for Road Tracking
* G-factors: Relating Distributions on Features to Distributions on Images
* generic viewpoint assumption and planar bias, The
* Hierarchical Spline-Based Image Registration
* High-Level and Generic Models for Visual Search: When Does High Level Knowledge Help?
* KGBR Viewpoint-Lighting Ambiguity and its Resolution by Generic Constraints, The
* KGBR viewpointlighting ambiguity, The
* Localizing blurry and low-resolution text in natural images
* Manhattan World: Compass Direction from a Single Image by Bayesian Inference
* Order Parameters for Detecting Target Curves in Images: When Does High Level Knowledge Help?
* Order Parameters for Minimax Entropy Distributions: When does High Level Knowledge Help?
* Real-time detection and reading of LED/LCD displays for visually impaired persons
* Self-Localization at Street Intersections
* Shape Matching with Belief Propagation: Using Dynamic Quantization to Accomodate Occlusion and Clutter
* Spline-Based Image Registration
* statistical approach to multi-scale edge detection, A
* Statistical edge detection: learning and evaluating edge cues
Includes: Coughlan, J.M.[James M.] Coughlan, J.M.
28 for Coughlan, J.M.
Co Author Listing * Detection of Driver Fatigue Caused by Sleep Deprivation
Co Author Listing * Direct: Deep Discriminative Embedding for Clustering of Ligo Data
Co Author Listing * Role of Machine Learning in Game Development Domain: A Review of Current Trends and Future Directions, The
Co Author Listing * Applying RGB- and Thermal-Based Vegetation Indices from UAVs for High-Throughput Field Phenotyping of Drought Tolerance in Forage Grasses
Cougo, M.F.[Michele F.]
Co Author Listing * Radarsat-2 Backscattering for the Modeling of Biophysical Parameters of Regenerating Mangrove Forests
Index for "c"