Co Author Listing * Directional SUSAN image boundary detection of breast thermogram
Co Author Listing * Feature extraction using discrete cosine transform and discrimination power analysis with a face recognition technology
Co Author Listing * Evolutionary Deep Learning-Based Anomaly Detection Model for Securing Vehicles, An
* Stochastic Modeling and Integration of Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles in Reconfigurable Microgrids With Deep Learning-Based Forecasting
Co Author Listing * Cross-Modality Anatomical Landmark Detection Using Histograms of Unsigned Gradient Orientations and Atlas Location Autocontext
Co Author Listing * Image-based facial recognition in the domain of high-order polynomial one-way mapping
* Randomized Radon Signature for face biometric verification
Co Author Listing * Classification of levees using polarimetric Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) imagery
* Detection of slump slides on earthen levees using polarimetric SAR imagery
* Earthen levee monitoring with Synthetic Aperture Radar
* Landslide detection on earthen levees with X-band and L-band radar data
* Runway assessment via remote sensing
* Use of remote sensing to screen earthen levees
Includes: Dabbiru, L.[Lalitha] Dabbiru, L.
Co Author Listing * Assessment of the High Resolution SAR Mode of the RADARSAT Constellation Mission for First Year Ice and Multiyear Ice Characterization
* Collection of SAR Methodologies for Monitoring Wetlands, A
* Combining Machine Learning and Compact Polarimetry for Estimating Soil Moisture from C-Band SAR Data
* Compact Polarimetry Response to Modeled Fast Sea Ice Thickness
* Improving Sea Ice Characterization in Dry Ice Winter Conditions Using Polarimetric Parameters from C- and L-Band SAR Data
* Interannual Variability of Young Ice in the Arctic Estimated Between 2002 and 2009
* new Likelihood Ratio for supervised classification of fully polarimetric SAR data: An application for sea ice type mapping, A
* On the Effect of Polarization and Incidence Angle on the Estimation of Significant Wave Height From SAR Data
* Sensitivity of Compact Polarimetric SAR Parameters to Modeled Lake Ice Growth
* Unsupervised Classification Approach for Polarimetric SAR Data Based on the Chernoff Distance for Complex Wishart Distribution, An
Includes: Dabboor, M.[Mohammed] Dabboor, M.
10 for Dabboor, M.
Co Author Listing * Iterative reconstruction of tomographic images with Fourier components as model parameters
Dabbs, T.P.[Timothy P.]
Co Author Listing * Distance measuring device
Co Author Listing * Learning-Based Approach to Parametric Rotoscoping of Multi-Shape Systems, A
Index for "d"