Co Author Listing * Automatic Recognition Of Piping System From Large-Scale Terrestrial Laser Scan Data
* Data Management Method For Efficient Search and Rendering of Multiple Large Scale Point Clouds, A
* Detection of Indoor Attached Equipment From TLS Point Clouds Using Planar Region Boundary
* Extraction of Road Edges from MLS Point Clouds Using Bend Angle Of Scanlines
* Finding the next-best scanner position for as-built modeling of piping systems
* Improvement of 3D Monte Carlo Localization Using a Depth Camera and Terrestrial Laser Scanner
* MLS Point Cloud Segmentation Based On Feature Points of Scanlines
* Plausible Reconstruction of An Approximated Mesh Model for Next-best View Planning of SFM-MVS
* Pole-Like Objects Recognition From Mobile Laser Scanning Data Using Smoothing And Principal Component Analysis
* Quality Prediction of Dense Points Generated By Structure From Motion For High-quality and Efficient As-is Model Reconstruction
* Segmentation of Scanned Mesh into Analytic Surfaces Based on Robust Curvature Estimation and Region Growing
* Simulation-Based Evaluation of Ease of Wayfinding Using Digital Human and As-Is Environment Models
* TLS Point Cloud Registration Based On ICP Algorithm Using Point Quality
Includes: Date, H.[Hiroaki] Date, H.
13 for Date, H.
Co Author Listing * new parallel method based on a genetic approach for determination and classification of skin spots, A
Co Author Listing * Confidence-driven architecture for real-time vision processing and its application to efficient vision-based human motion sensing
* Real-time human motion sensing based on vision-based inverse kinematics for interactive applications
Index for "d"